Did Elektronauts become "british" these days?! :-D

When you bid on 1 chair but win 25.

3 Likes
1 Like

That’s mold, is it not?

I just got an invite to play at Fyre Festival guys, things are really coming together!

:+1:

4 Likes

Damn my eyes!
It’s a snowy field, observed from a train, innit?

1 Like

Pool Party Cancelled

Got room in your tent? I’ll return your passport for a place to crash.

1 Like

That was my train ride to work this morning, foot of snow here in Switzerland.

3 Likes

Wow, still winter…
Interesting this time of year in the mountains of Northern Cal. Spring and Fall have this push, pull of warm and cold weather patterns, it literally can be 75 (24c) one day and 30 (-1c) and snowing the next, only to warm back up again. My home state of Michigan is more like where your at, deep freeze and piles of snow all winter. General warming trend happening right now for NorCal and nice after the wettest winter we’ve had in ten years or so…
hashtag-weathernauts

1 Like

Winter finished ages ago, we have been having 20 degree celsius weather up until now. Was like a blizzard out of nowhere.

That’s more like here then…
I’m glad I grew up in Michigan because now other places winters seem like spring… :okej:

Yer probably, weather here changes up and down all the time.

3 Likes

1 Like

Can you pick out Pele’s dog drinking it’s nice bowl of lava?
Hint: you can only see its head…

Glad I got to see Pele’s Pup…

2 Likes

Snow. Wow I’d love that right now. I’m in the US, Florida to be exact, and we had 96F (35.6C) temperatures yesterday which is extraordinary for this time of year.

1 Like

Yikes! What a story. Cool pic too. :wink:

1 Like

It probably because our country is screwed and we’re all selling our gear to buy our children shoes.

1 Like

Oof!
But yeah, England is stuck in the u-bend, with excrement washing over it constantly.
Buy a snorkel and work on your grip, the deluge is coming…

Click here for laughs:

1 Like