Desktop stand for equipment, custom stands

So I made a custom adjustable stand for my friends ableton push 2. I’m interested in creating something similar for my digitakt and potentially start selling these custom built for whatever equipment you need it for.

I’d like to get some feedback from you, let me know what you think. Let me know of features that might be usefull!

6 Likes

I think it’s wonderful and personal and your friend is lucky to know you.

Maybe this is already part of the design but it would be nice to be able to adjust the tilt of the stand in more than one position.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about something exactly like this. Where are you located?

1 Like

Thank you! That means a lot. It is adjustable, the picture is in the high position, there are 3 positions total the lowest being closed. There is also a drawer that slides in and out:)

Edit: the adjustability was actually the biggest reason he needed a custom stand, we searched around the internet and couldn’t find a good quality stand with that feature for the push 2

1 Like

I’m located in northwest arkansas!

1 Like

Damn- that’s a long way from Melbourne, Australia!

Nice work though, gives me alot of inspiration for what I would like to make.

We have a little water between us haha. I’d like to see what you come up with!

1 Like

Greetings from Central AR, great looking stand! I know my wife would appreciate one for her Digitakt.

1 Like

Thank you, I’d love to build one for you guys! PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Something I would recommand (generally speaking), if it’s possible to integrate it in your design, is leaving space under the front for some cables to pass through, so you can have another instrument right in front of your stand.
Here what I did (actually, I didn’t think about it and I’m glad this accident happened).

Your stands look great btw, congrats!

1 Like

Oh right on, Thank you for sharing that!! Great way to clean up the desktop. You really did get some gears turning in my head with that.
And hey, great use of space, I dig the levels to your system.

I have equal passion for woodworking as I do music, excited to see how far I can take this.

Keep it coming!