Design my Tattoo - 24 Hours Time

Hi,
Just been to grab a coffee and - on a whim - popped into the tattooist.

Thought it would be nice to have a tattoo on the upper part of my chest, off to one side. The tattooist has space for it to be done tomorrow at 3pm.

It’s all a bit unplanned. But that’s part of the experience.

I was searching the web for ideas that fit what I’m after. Then I thought -

“It would be cool if it was actually designed purposefully.”

The tattooist is a good guy but works from designs that you bring in. So I’ll take in a picture tomorrow.

With all this in mind…I was thinking that there are many talented people on this forum. Maybe some with design of images.

If you’re such a person and have a little time over the next 24hrs it would be great to see if you could come up with something that fits the following remit:

1. A dragonfly design
  2. no colour
  3. I like geometric designs
  4. suitable for a man - I realise that’s subjective
  5. I’m thinking similar size to a medium sized hand -subjective again

If you’re bored and fancy replying with an idea - that’s great and thanks.

No worries if you can’t - I’ll use that internet thing for ideas.

Cheers,
Adam

1 Like

if I was getting a tattoo it would be something to do with one of these bad boys.

5 Likes

Unknown

28 Likes

:rofl:

Brilliant. That’s exactly the vibe I’m after!

2 Likes

can’t really draw or something but can share one of my favorite artists that does geometric stuff, maybe you can see some inspiration there:

1 Like

Okay. That’s what I would do if I was “cool”. I’m not though. I’m not even close! :grimacing:

It’s one of those “tell me you have confidence without telling me” type things.

1 Like

Wow. There’s some beautiful stuff there.

1 Like

Not joking, I got one and it has impressed several people. Especially when I tell them it is a symbol for free market competition!

6 Likes

the site has only selected stuff imo, there’s a link for the instagram it should have more examples

Cheers. :+1:t3:

Yeah, still not quite going for that! :grimacing::+1:t3:

2 Likes

get this on your forearm and then you can point it at anyone you think is stupid :+1:t3:

I think I might of over estimated the likelihood of finding something on this forum to take to the grave with me! :joy:

The wolf from the Timbre Wolf :smiley:

4 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

This is what happened when the previous person asked us to design a tattoo

19 Likes