1 Like

You can use my current avatar. You’re welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He is from my hometown Mainz / Germany :smiley:

1 Like

13 Likes

A few more:

2 Likes

OP shitting out a bunch of variations of rough ideas is what image gen AI is made for.

go on to bing.com/create . its free, you can make 15 sets of 4 images a day. if you max out it takes all of 2 minutes to make another burner account. theres a reason people do it as a job though, asking some rando to design you a tattoo is very much in the same lane as when a programmer hears people every day saying they have a million dollar app idea if only they could code. designing and drawing takes much more time than you probably think it does. bear that in mind before you throw yourself in for a huge tattoo too by the way. its not a fast process and its not fun to do to someone elses specifications. but yeah check out the website. you could come up with 100 usable concepts for a tattoo in like an hour. think simple and bold. all the intricate stuff is extremely optimistic and the artist will either take your money and take you for a ride or have to spend some time massively tempering your expectations. its not realistic unless youre going for a full backpiece

4 Likes

this is <chef’s kiss>

1 Like

8 Likes

model bullshit, ai tats for the lose, do like some of the wing patterns in these tho…

1 Like

1 Like

20 Likes

2 Likes

it sounds like this artist will take a design and then iterate on that design in their own way. i once brought a horribly edited-in-snapchat design idea to an artist and she turned it into a piece i now love. this doesnt sound like a situation where OP wants the exact design they will get

my suggestion is to have two dragonflies locked together in the mating position

3 Likes

In the post-irony era of the internet, I can no longer tell if this post is sincere or not.

2 Likes

I think what’s great is that the replies show the good natured spirits of everyone here. :crazy_face::heartpulse:

1 Like

2 in 1.

4 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

I appreciate every reply and interaction with my post.

There’s no reason for anyone to bother at all, but this community is great for just turning ideas over and getting thoughts about stuff. :+1:t3::heart:

5 Likes

Drawadragonfly-650

Did I finish on time?

14 Likes