[ Definitive list ] Octatrack Packs, Chain & Tools

This is awesome!

1 Like

Enjoy guys :wink:

Thanks for this, I have found heaps useful Octachainer!

4 Likes

Added.

Ah, this is stunning. Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Somebody made a matrix mayhem chainer, for interpolation of different grooves with the crossfader. It was in the file section as well, can’t search well from the phone.

1 Like

Yeah in the beginning of the post I directly target first the Elektronauts files section. I will looking for precise info on that thanks.

Edit : can’t find it…

1 Like

Here’s a little one for your list (maybe too little) - a sample chain I made from my PPG 2.2/Waveterm upon first getting my Octatrack: Free PPG Wavetable for your Octatrack

6 Likes

Found it!

3 Likes

Megabreak : Very interesting slices use.
I succeeded to do it in Ot only with 8 tracks.

1 Like

Merry Christmas. I didn’t precise I automated the Megabreak in Ot. One pattern with 8 tracks, 8 recorders, another pattern with the 8 tracks controlled by the xfader.

1 Like

Very great courses [ for Newbies ] from Thavius Beck on MacProVideo

Elektron 103 “Octatrack Dynamic Sampling
22 videos | 184 minutes | by Thavius Beck

2 Likes

I made lists for all elektron gears that i have or own. I updated those regularily. There’s lists for the analog four, rytm, digitone, octatrack and there are not my babies but for everyone and everyone is responsible to make it the most updated as possible.

How? Well when you find something new just think to the others, type [Definitive] into the search field of the forum and post your dicovered gem as comment of the list… I will update the list as fast as i can.

But i can’t update something if i’m not aware of a new thing

2 Likes

Thanks, William, joyeuses fêtes !
I’m a bit afraid of “Definitive” term… :wink:

1 Like

Thanks u too budy

1 Like

This one is very good too, adapted I guess for MKI owner too.
Same narrator, Thavius Beck : * 19 Videos * 1h 55m

Elektron 203 : Octatrack MKII Advanced Sampling

1 Like

If you’re on OSX and want to make sample chains with a drag and drop interface I made this LopoChain v2 - Sample Chains for OSX

5 Likes

updated with your utility app @dizzy - thanks for the update

2 Likes

Hello friends! Here you can find many free hardware synth samples! They can also pay a fair price and help the channel! ::slight_smile: NM! NOISY MACHINES

3 Likes

hmm what are the thoughts on the chillwave pack? its almost 9 years old, worth the 30 bucks?