Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

I think it will be handy to record my Gabba Gabba Core tunes. Maybe also catch some hot butterfly on butterfly action when Im on a walk about.

2 Likes

Until 30th of June:
Regroover Pro + Rhythmiq + Beatformer + ALL expansion packs for $149…quite a deal ! Thinking seriously getting it for myself…any user experiene?
Thanks!

3 Likes

I got Regroover Essential free from Plugin Boutique once I think. So the offer price for me is 59USD, still on the fence though.

I’m tempted by this. Seems like the H5 is a little easier to multitrack - overdub on though. Tough call.

Plugin Alliance seems to go all in … bundles from 69.99 and many other deals now …

I talked about it in here :wink: I use it all the time it’s a favorite ! it helps me to deconstruct a loop where I have 3,4 parts inside to help me with track construction so I can get out a part and get in etc… I’m not stuck in the loop. sometimes it’s gives interesting results sometimes you have a little more effort to extract things as you want - there’s also XTRAX STEMS, and Zynaptiq Stems (within Acid Pro last version you can’t find it standalone it’s within Acid Pro)

But to me the real value is in Regroover Pro
I can do without the others

1 Like

Valhalla Space Modulator : Free!

Earth Shattering Kaboom.

ValhallaSpaceModulator is our take on flanging.

Eleven algorithms allow you to get through-zero flanging, barberpole flanging, detuning, doubling, strange echoes, reverbs, and all sorts of effects that defy description.

https://valhalladsp.com/shop/modulation/valhalla-space-modulator/

16 Likes

Awesome!

@AdamJay Thanks!

Who needs links anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Looks cool!

The Plugin Alliance sale until 30th June includes the bx_townhouse buss compressor. $39.99 down from $299. I think there’s a survey you can do to get a $25 voucher code too.

I’ve been waiting for this compressor to go on sale. Heard good things.

Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SQ7NLM9

Unfiltered Audio’s Dent 2 is $19.99 and Ident2 is $10…if you buy Dent 2 you get Ident2 for free.

2 Likes

I was going to buy it now just to be notified by plugin-alliance that I in fact already own this one :joy: what that shows me is: enough! :slight_smile:

Too many tools at hand already. I need to use what I’ve got lol. So endeared with my UAD compressors that I haven’t even tried this thing after having bought it quite a while ago.

But thanks to your post I am reminded that it’s there, waiting to be used :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I downloaded this and now it says my trial is expired. i know I selected the “no updates” version. Is yours still working?
edit:
Strange, I guess I still needed to do something online as I hadn’t “purchased” the license. All good now

The complete Acoustic Samples Guitar Bundle for €89, quite a deal - available until 7 July.

I haven’t tried it myself, but judging from their YouTube videos, these look rather playable and sound good.

1 Like

The acoustic (Sunbird) sounds really good from the videos I’ve seen, but the electrics didn’t really do it for me. I hope future versions of NI’s multisampled guitars borrow some of the ideas.

1 Like

Agreed, to my ears the electric guitars sounded a little loose on the tuning in those videos(!)

1 Like

Another one for guitarists.

NeuralDSP have a 50% sale on several of their amp sim plugins.
The ones on sale are Parallax, Granophyre, Fortin NTS, Abasi, Darkglass, Fortin Nameless and Nolly.
(No Plini I’m afraid @DimensionsTomorrow).

Use the code “LASTCHANCE50” at the checkout.
It’s only on for one day.

The ones I’ve tried are great. Nameless and Granophyre are really good at filthy high gain stuff, NTS also has a really nice clean channel.

4 Likes

Got Granophyre now, missed it at the first sale. Sounds really nice, and im actually wondering if I should sell my Helix rack, since all I do is load up a metal preset, boost -> eq -> amp. Thats it lol. When it is packed with effects.
Also then I could fund more gear!

1 Like

Plugin alliance code for 20 eur off : MEGA-SALE-20-OFF
If you use it on the cheapest items they become free, I just got Dent 2 for 0 moneys! :astonished:

I think you can only use it once.

3 Likes