Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

Intriguing deal.
I already have Largo but if I didn’t, I’d be torn between that deal and the idea of waiting to see what comes out of Brainworx since their acquisition of PPG.

3 Likes

Agreed on the Brainworx thing - first thing I wondered was if this is Waldorf’s last pull of profit out of the Largo before they hand it all over to Brainworx. Ironically, it is my recently purchased Thorn that makes me question buying Largo. At first it is an instabuy at this price but demo’s poorly. I love the Blofeld so I’ll probably still grab it.

1 Like

Definitely demo it first, if possible.
The interface leaves things to be desired like resizability, and I still don’t understand why we need to see piano keys on VST GUIs (coughArturiacough),
but at least Largo is NKS ready.

2 Likes

Headphone sale at beyerdynamic and authorized dealers Until June 28

2 Likes

Here’s a code for another $5 off Largo :

APD-E1047-S622-LRG

6 Likes

I remember you having a bunch of presets on that synth when it came out :slight_smile:

I’ve seen and used your presets for years in general. I always looked for your presets as a good starting points for classic / good electronic dance sounds.

Just chiming in again after playing around with this one a bit. This one does sound a bit sharp/harsh in the high end to my ears. Apparently that’s what it is modeled after (so it’s supposed to be this bright), it’s just not the fender sound I’m accustomed to.

If you do get a chance to check out NeuralDSP’s Plini for cleans, do! That one is my favourite :slight_smile: (although not on sale right now :))

1 Like

Thanks mate I may do more in future for Digitone etc… There’s a few in some factory banks in others too… Pulse 2 etc

Rob

1 Like

Got an Emal from Pure Magnetik for Granular Suite for $20, usually $80. Great pluggins, that I highly recommend.

ALSO FOR ALL YOU HARDWARE PEOPLE FINALLY A HARDWARE DEAL.
Juno has the limited edition Medusa’s for £565. Good till midnight the 26th.
Need to use the code upon checkout.

4 Likes

Cool. I’d definitely like to check it out. I’m in no rush so hopefully it will go on sale at some point.

With the other one, I wasn’t a fan of most of the presets but found some good sounds tweaking it myself. I also liked it with that DAW Cassette plugin, as it cuts the harsh highs and you can do some cool old Stooges sounding tones.

1 Like

Last day of 30% off sale at XLN Audio. RC-20 is one of my favorite plugins.

I’m thinking about grabbing Addicted Drums 2.

https://www.xlnaudio.com/products?utm_source=sendout1_usd&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2020_june_pre_summer_sale&utm_content=button

1 Like

Theres a good chance that Neural DSP Plini will be on 50% sale soon.
They’ve had a flash 50% off sale on 5 or 6 of their plugins over the past couple of weeks, but not on Plini yet.
Archetype Nolly is on sale at the moment - 50% off - use the code NOLLY50 at checkout.
It has 30 hours to go. I’ve not tried this one, but the few Neural DSP plugins I’ve tried are really excellent - they excel at high gain tones, but the cleans can be really good too.
They have a full 14 day demo on them too - worth trying them out.

1 Like

Not the best demo to promote a product, though.

1 Like

Haven’t checked it. I’ve got a few of there stuff, and dig it. I do notice this tends to be the case with a lot of companies recently. For instance, look at all the bland demos there was for the Subharmonicon when it was released. It is strange.

1 Like

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/967366-REG/zoom_h6_handy_audio_recorder.html

4 Likes

Wow.

I just need to hide this thread. My bank account can’t keep up!

o__o

5 Likes

That’s a hot deal for the zoom H6!

1 Like

If my income situation changes this week, the H6 might be the first thing I order.

I wonder if I can connect my Panasonic Lumix point-and-shoot camera to it, to take advantage of the camera connectivity feature. It’s about 5 years old.

1 Like

Talk me into buying this guys. Who has it, and how awesome is it?