Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

i bought byome today too, fantastic value. these plugins sound really good after messing around with them for a few minutes.

1 Like

Jesus - I just got BYOME for less than £25! THANK YOU!

did you have to also pay the monthly payment of 19.99?

thanks for putting the work into this software, it’s really amazing. an hour in, there’s definitely an immediacy to byome, especially with the presets as a starting point, and i can see how deep and endless the possibilities are. pretty sure this will be my go to for sound design for quite a while.

3 Likes

No - just added the BYOME-4999 and stacked it with the $25 discount MTFBWY25

Came to $29 something which in £ is less than 25. Amazed, can’t wait to use it!

Bill

2 Likes

Sweetwater is throwing in a free protective lid AND the new ECC-6 backpack, if you buy a new Rytm Mk2 or A4 Mk2

A4 Mk2 is on backorder, but they still have two Rytm Mk2 in stock.

5 Likes

it wouldn’t take my 4999

unless I buy

audio thing was offering a free reverb(massive) with a purchase for free…it would have been nice to get the mastering and mixing bundle…Great price…congrat!

ammanuel

I was using the wrong code voucher :slight_smile:

Thank you for the help
looking forward to use it…great price !!!

2 Likes

Glad you sorted it!

1 Like

I’m looking to upgrade from Komplete 12 to Ultimate in this next round. What do you think of those full orchestral libraries in Collectors? Is that worth the jump in price as the extra sample packs don’t really interest me all that much.

Thank you…it’s a pile of plugins…got to read on them.

I probably only use a few sounds of those orchestral libraries. They do sound good. They are well recorded. I’m not trying to write film scores but it’s enough to get me started on a song idea. I spend most of my kontakt uses in piano, bass guitar, and analog dreams so that’s as far as I go with kontakt libraries.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m excited to see more people discovering it. We spent so many months doing nothing but UX and presets, so I appreciate the kind words.

One of my favorite starting points when processing Elektron boxes is an @ignatius preset, “InstaExtraBeatails” (under the Artist presets). I like to load that one up and turn off the Resonator Bank. It adds a really nice busyness to drum parts without stepping all over it. I then record a bunch of measures and edit them down to the best ones.

I ended up upgrading from K10 to K12 today and have been greatly enjoying it (thanks @AdamJay for the heads up!). Massive X is excellent, and FORM seems like it will be very frequently used.

6 Likes

Mods - this might be too much to ask but…

Separate threads for plugins/iOS apps/hardware on sale?

Must be others like me, wading through plugin posts just for the occasional app/hardware tip

4 Likes

no thanks :wink:

7 Likes

Did the same and waiting for the serial now. I’ve bought things on bestservice.de before and know that they are definitely legit. Great all worked out for you so quickly!

Amazing to get Komplete 12 for what is effectively 272€ in total…just Kontakt 6. Reaktor 6, and Massive X alone are worth that money, easily.

Thank you very much for sharing those deals here!

1 Like

@avantronica :joy:

@Clancy You could go ahead and start a new thread dedicated to them? Maybe then this title could be edited to hardware…

2 Likes

Deals are deals and with the pandemic putting lots of products on back order (A friend of mine works at musicians friend and said they’re nearly out of things to sell due to shipping channel issues), you can understand why there are more software than hardware deals lately.

It will eventually balance out again.

5 Likes

you’re welcome, more people definitely need to know about it. it’s impressively deep, but really intuitive and user friendly at the same time.

thanks for the preset tip, i’ll give that a go.

1 Like

Snagged BYOME, really digging it so far. Thinking about doing a comparison video between it and NI Molekular, since they play in very similar spaces

2 Likes