Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

Novation Peak 845gbp

4 Likes

Here are some Perennials on sale, for the Perennial List of Things on Sale thread. I am eyeing the Boston Ivy, even though I don’t have a garden…or yard.

19 Likes

I own pink since version 2. It sounds really nice and can open a sound when it’s right. With every version they optimize cpu usage a bit more.
I think 65 is a decent price for what you get.

1 Like

I feel like at $11 the Boston Ivy is a no-brainer.

8 Likes

Right?!?! I love its form and rhythm. And that red hue looks both warm and inviting.

1 Like

My system didn’t like it at 64 buffer settings. It was barely a blip on the cpu at higher buffer settings. I’ll give it another go, I love their version of the 560. Idk though, these flowers are starting to look pretty tempting, it’s a tough choice.

Yeah, when it works, it’s really good. I can recommend a couple of others aquas. Most recommended from me would be diamond. And there were a couple free ones along the way that are really good. The SSL fusion one is pretty good to my ears. And since updated the tan SSL really grooves nicely.

1 Like

keep in mind, windows only though !!

3 Likes

Now that is a good deal! I do love my Peak.

1 Like

Great deal.

1 Like

Earlier today in a Finnish newspaper: Jeff Bezos “earns” 63 billion in the first half of 2020.
Me: F*** Amazon.

Me now: :grimacing:

6 Likes

Ugh, my finger slipped. Damn you for posting. :joy:

3 Likes

I pulled the trigger. It works out to about a $700 savings from buying it here in Canada. Have been considering a Rev2 for weeks, this just solved that question. lol

4 Likes

I saw it at long & McQuade for $1999 CAD the UK price is $1465 CAD do you know how much shipping and taxes are?

Sale price is even cheaper for us because they take off VAT.

So all totalled, in Canadian is about $1548.

Long & McQuade with sales tax (if you’re not in a tax free province) is $2260 total.

So about a $712 savings.

1 Like

Thanks for the info:)

1 Like

Looks like it is sold out now. When I grabbed it there were only two left.

Oh no bummer l guess l will wait for next time.

1 Like

Still had one when I checked. It may go in and out of stock?

1 Like

Yes, the savings argument when buying a 1k instrument… I do it all the time as well (I almost exclusively buy 2nd hand so I’ve done a lot of saving). :grinning:

The price would still seem to be the same (£845) though (for anyone who wanted it at that price and don’t mind waiting, as it’s out of stock now).

2 Likes