Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

I’m a big fan of the Vertigo VSM-3 for saturation/distortion. Very nice for mixing with, good parallel/MS options, very natural sound I think for an ITB distortion.

3 Likes

Since I came here specifically to look for other people’s PA tips… here are mine:

• Maag EQ4 - Absolute go to plug for hi end lift via the ‘air band’. Nothing else like it (to these ears).
  • Townhouse buss - Much like the Waves SSL emu but a little more forgiving at extreme settings. Also has super handy side chain filter to stop your low end from sending it into ultra-squashy mode.
  • Vertigo VSM - Per @brisket on this - just sounds great. Crunchy and fractured where you want it but still warm and thick in all the right places. Always able to get something useful and appealing out of this one. Especially like the m/s processing for widening highs.
  • SPL drum Xchanger - Responds really well to incoming amplitude which is mad effective when I want to layer up or replace a sound across an entire stem. (And I can’t be arsed to re-programme it!)
  • Blackbox Saturation - Tend to use it more for beefing, buffing and sheening than out and out saturation but really like the way it pulls everything together. Stuff sounds way bigger without caning the outgoing levels. Clever stuff.
  • Sandman Pro - just great for mad delays, glitches and buffer spasms. Built in Bitwig style modulators are superb for quickly animating parameters. Step sequencer and S+H especially.

What else is good? Anyone use any of the SSL/Focusrite strips? Cascade? Purple Audio Limiter?

jim

2 Likes

$29 per plugin for Leap Day

1 Like

Elysia mpressor. Vertigo vsm3

Love them both. Might check out the others mentioned here. It’s a pretty good deal

1 Like

I would be interested in what plugin alliance plugins techno/house producers would recommend?
I can recommend the mpressor on the mixbuss for movement. Load the last preset and adjust to taste. Instant pump

7.5% off at Dawsons Music today only with discount code EXTRA7. Their prices are pretty good anyway so worth a look!

Softube 30% off code : THEIMPERIALMARCH

1 Like

man I’ve been wanting that oto biscuits for the longest and still with all the sales I’ve yet to see it under 100/150$.
even after buying an apollo w/ a special discount, I couldn’t get it lowered past 150$ from UA.
I just can’t do in-the-hundreds price range for plug-ins anymore.
rather invest that into actual hardware.

2 Likes

I’m out of rackspace so I’m back to plug-ins. The new chandler compressor they got is really good. Yea I want the OTO biscuit also

1 Like

It was £69 on black Friday with plugin boutique, the oto

Get it native from Softube. I paid 60€ for my copy around Christmas last year.

1 Like

XLN XO for 83 USD at JRRShop with code “group”.

1 Like

50% off Waldorf software including Sample SL licence this weekend with code Catalina2020

2 Likes

The iOS Model D app is free for today

13 Likes

Koascillator by korg is free on iOS too.

3 Likes

-30% site wide at uvi

8 Likes

OTO BIM for sale on Reverb for 300EUR :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Kush Audio is having a sale.

1 Like

Friday the 13th sale good until Sunday March 15. UVI is taking 30% off all products. Today is the last day