Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

Klevgrand also has a sale on their Sound Design Bundle.

Various iZotope things on sale at PluginBoutique https://www.pluginboutique.com/deals/show?sale_id=6274

2 Likes

Oh, nice, thanks! I was a bit annoyed I missed out on StutterEdit in the holiday sales.

1 Like

What’s best, stutter edit or beattweaker?

Or both totally different?

Anyone have both?

Thanks

Different, ones a drum machine the other an audio effect. Stutter Edit 2 is in the works. I found the gui in breaktweaker a bit annoying, you could’nt resize it to see more bars. But you do get a load of sounds in the included sample libaries to mess with.

1 Like

Stutter edit is cool, but you should really know if you want those type of fx. They’re pretty specific, and might be a bit dated by this point

1 Like

I would use them on drum breaks sometimes to try and get rythmic rolling stabby percussive loops if that makes sense. Altering pitch and with repeats.

Been a while since I bothered with that effect though but for under £9 seems a bargain.

Saying that I’ll probably use it once and be bored again :slight_smile:

Oh, if you’re getting it for that price, just get it :smiley:

1 Like

a bunch of the eventide plugins are on sale at the moment. jrr shop offers an extra discount with the “group” code too.

Didn’t see anybody mention this yet, but Softube are running sales on their upgrade consoles and all(?) their premium effects/plugins (not just the Console 1 specific) through the end of the month.

2 Likes

Deals on Izotope plugins:
https://www.pluginboutique.com/deals/show?sale_id=6274&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxdj-pbjg5wIVwrF7Ch0FhwfCEAEYASAAEgIHRvD_BwE#a_aid=57ef7faf6caa0

2 Likes

Whoa! I own all of them already, but AMAZING value for money here!!!

1 Like

just bought stutter edit. noticed I still had virtual cash, so it even was “free”. nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

don’t think anyone mentioned it but digitone and digitone keys are 100 & 200 dollars off (in that order if it wasn’t clear) over at zzounds. they also do some real nice financing. that’s how i copped my digitakt.

1 Like

7.5% off at Bax with code KA0220.

With discount get RD-8 for 210gbp or Elektron Model Samples 239gbp

1 Like

This one doesn’t seem to work… Or maybe it’s GB only(??)

(Bax)

£763 for a DK is mighty good!

Got it in the basket but classic case of GAS :joy: Must resist!

The email was for bax.nl but it works for me on the UK site.

Guitar center often has 15% off coupons that always work on Elektron gear. Even when they don’t, just call and ask for it. That’s how I got my Digitone.

2 Likes

Anyone have a favourite Plugin Alliance Plugin?

They’re current mailing list promo is any Plugin (apart from the Fairfield Amps) for $29.99. Each user gets 2 coupon codes.

I’ve picked up the new Shadow Hills compressor, torn between getting BYOME or Triad with my other coupon.

1 Like