Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

I would be the voice of reason concerning Soundtoys too. I think that their stuff is good but that it built it’s reputation a few years ago and that has persisted. There are lots of other great options on the market for effect these days. Not to say, don’t go for it rather to compare against other stuff you have before taking the plunge…

I sold my bundle about 6 months ago when I realised it was the best time to get some return on the investment and to concentrate on other stuff.

4 Likes

I wanna vouch for the 458a. I just tried the demo and it is very good indeed.

1 Like

Yep agree.
Abletons built in effects are insanely good, even more so with the recent update.
The only slight area lacking is their reverbs, but even with careful programming these sound great also.
A lot of pro artists are known to only use Ableton effects, they are that good

3 Likes

For reverb i love the Supervoid one from the Digitone and A4! Very lush and almost Eventidestrymonempressish.

Some big discounts on instruments in that Perfect Circuit sale!

$296 TT-606
$1099 A4 MKII
$255 Monologue
$335 Acid8 MKII

6 Likes

The novation sl mkiii is also marked down.

image line is running a 40% off all their FL plugins. don’t think it applies to the DAW itself tho.

Nexus 2

Been interested in this plugin for a while but those cheesy edm demos are unbearable

A shout out for the Audiority Black Friday sake. High quality and way underpriced for for what they can do imho. My faves are Grainspace and Tube Modulator.

Would love to grab their Xenoverb but unfortunately I have blown my budget on the UAD sale: Distressor, Fatso, Lexicon 224 and Oxide Tape for under US$400 with vouchers. Awesome deal, but my wallet hurts now. :slight_smile:

Never heard of these guys.
The omnisphere and Kontakt libraries look interesting

1 Like

You’re only human.

2 Likes

Is Elektron doing any discounts on their sound packs?

Audiority is one guy, Luca Capozzi. Never tried the soundware, but the effects are fantastic. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally spitfire audio got into the sales …

https://www.spitfireaudio.com

3 Likes

I was looking at this a while back…It sounds insanely good. No way can I shell out $600 for some orchestral strings, but god damn if I was a professional composer I’d get it in a heartbeat. I honestly can’t tell the difference between this and a live orchestra.

Part of me also wonders how much of that is the composer’s attention to articulation, volume, automation, etc.

1 Like

Out of interest, what did you get with the discount code? I tried to apply it to the Blofeld License SL option and the Waldorf Edition 2 LE upgrade, but it didn’t work for either.

https://www.uniquesquared.com/products/ele-heat Analog Heat Mk1 for $480

1 Like

INSANE SOFTUBE BF DEAL !

I found this on kvraudio forum :

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/search? … cyCode=USD

Summit Audio Grand Channel $19
Trident A-range $23
Transient Shaper $34
Tonelux Tilt $39

2 Likes

@Rusty posted it. Look at the post above mine.

And you are right, the coupon code does not work for the Blofeld License SL. I wanted to buy that one too, but no discount (yet?). Maybe Waldorf is reading here too…