Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

RC Retro Color for $40

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/44-Saturation/3016-RC-20-Retro-Color

I’m pretty sure this is a Black Friday deal…It’s $80 on the XLN website. I’m pretty tempted to get it…

1 Like

Damn only software on sale :frowning:

Puremix.net is half off for memberships.

These vids show you how the pros track sessions, they give you stems to practice with for tutorials, and the pros tell you how they tuned things for the mix.

Good vids. Downloadable templates. A weekly newsletter. Whatever you learn here works in Ableton, cubase, logic, live, etc. The best thing about the tutorials is you get the “watch the meter” , “you might be putting too much compression” advice moments from Grammy Award winners. They show you how they make a good band sound better while keeping the vision of the song.

Just paid £529 with 2.5% cashback through quid o at bax music in the UK.

That’s a steal. Axon is an amazing app.

1 Like

Check out Drunkat! They are on sale .

100€ off Softube Console 1 Mk2, eg here

1 Like

Waldorf 50% off with coupon code blackfried_day18 apparently.

Looks like you need an account to check; and I can’t be bothered creating an account to do so.

1 Like

Can confirm that blackfried_day18 gives 50% discount. Thanks @Rusty

1 Like

Love sonic academy and ran by couple of guys who have been producing for decades

1 Like

not for a Blofeld soundset it would seem :frowning:

1 Like

Try sending them an email, maybe they’ll do something. I know they sent me a custom code last time I missed out on an offer.

Also sent an email to Propellerheads asking why a bundle was more expensive than the separate black friday prices and they lowered the price on the site.

1 Like

Hmm I tried it on a 2pole and PPGwave and it only worked on the latter (didn’t buy!) Guess it’s just software…

not sure where it’s officially announced. Guessing @Rusty saw it on kvr roundup where there are no details. Not seen it on the Waldorf twitter or email yet anyway

1 Like

… and an Octatrack MKII for €1040.- :slight_smile:

4 Likes

KiloHearts The Works $199 ($449)

I’m just a messenger.

1 Like

Ugh. So hard to pass up the Soundtoys deal. Are they really that much better than Ableton stock fx? Please tell me no and save me $200.

Just got an email from Perfect Circuit that the BF sale is on. Some amazing deals there if you poke around.

Never mind. I’m tapped out. Bought Digitone & Avalanche Run v2. That’s it for me! :santa::gift::notes::heavy_dollar_sign:

2 Likes

Try demo versions. I really like echo boy.

2 Likes

Doh! I didn’t realize the iLok security method provided demo versions. Will do.

1 Like

I have gotten by without them, thanks to a combination of a few choice Audio Damage plugins and Ableton FX.
My old production partner relied on Soundtoys a lot but he also didn’t use any DAW fx.

Def try the demos.

3 Likes

I’ll save you the 200. Ableton fx are just as good. I have soundtoys 5. If you’re tapped out you can skip it. The only one I use a lot is filter freak, devil loc deluxe, and decapitator.

A few months later live 10 suite owners got a limiter you can color and saturate your tracks with and that could of saved me some change.

I’m that angel on your shoulder telling you to save your change.

6 Likes