Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

I have no experience of this place, which seems to be based in Slovakia, but they are offering Hydrasynth Desktops for a good price:

https://www.muziker.fr/asm-hydrasynth-desktop

I bought a pedal from them, pre Brexit, not the quickest delivery but it was free and no problems

2 Likes

I was on the fence about whether to get the FX collection even though it’s only $99 for me.

This video sold me (for guitar).

2 Likes

thanks, i made the mistake of watching a few space echo videos too, going to have a difficult time not buying it i think.

2 Likes

god damn thats nice looking plugin… hate myself for being so susceptible

1 Like

At some point in the last few months i got izotope ozone 9 ELEMENTS for free.

Sweetwater has a $99 sale on ozone 9 ADVANCED upgrade from 7/8/9 elements. So in my case, thats $99 for the whole thing.

Seems like a good deal to me!

3 Likes

Wavparty is having a 40% off Sale. Joey is a interesting creator that does a lot of work with charities.

5 Likes

I’ve since mostly moved away from using samples, but last summer in the wake of getting my M:S I downloaded a LOT of Joey’s sample packs and they’re all great. I basically only ever use his packs and some of the Reverb drum collection stuff any more.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link - really nice looking packs.

Sinevibes are currently offering their Korg Collection bundle of custom oscillators and FX for 43% off. You can also get just the osc or FX packs at a similar discount if you don’t need everything. The timing on this couldn’t be better for me, as my NTS-1 shipped this morning.

I think those are the regular bundle prices. The discount is for buying the bundle - they would cost more if purchased individually.

I have never seen them offer a sale.

1 Like

Speaking of spring reverbs, here’s a new freebie from Fuse Audio Labs.

Edit: seems their website can’t link to the specific product page. The plugin is VREV-666.

3 Likes

Ah, I suppose that could be. The way it was worded when I saw it on IG made me think it was a sale, but I’ve also never looked at the prices for the collections, just individual plugins.

1 Like

BABY15 for discount at Baby Audio (not sure how long its valid)

Found randomly when reading about Smooth Operator VST in reddit, and it works to bring intro price a little lower

2 Likes

HARDWARE

Presonus has 10% off their ATOM and ATOM SQ controllers.

You can find cooperating retailers from Presonus here:

They are also selling their Ampire and Ampire High Density software, and their revelatory USB microphone, and sundry other items.

1 Like

Brian Charette’s “Performing Electronic Music as a Solo Artist” course is 10% off until 6/17. No coupon code needed

1 Like

Exponential Audio’s Excalibur multi-fx plugin on sale for $9.99, anyone used this? Sounds like its probably worth the small price!

Sennheiser HD800 S on sale 1399US normally 1699US

Just when I thought I couldn’t afford these because they fell outside of my $1,500 headphone budget.

19 Likes