Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

Waldorf Nave on sale for 70% off until May 25th, use code WA-0521-70N - brings it down to 46.80 EUR.

I do love the sound of this synth on iOS and it’s a shame it was never made into an AUv3 on there… kinda tempted to pick it up even though I rarely use desktop DAWs at the minute and I do wonder if others like Pigments might have overtaken it. Guess I’ll try the demo first!

Edit: the knobs are really glitchy in the demo on Ableton 11 on my Mac so think I’ll give it a miss!

2 Likes

Nave is the best sounding iOS synth imo

2 Likes

Moog apps are free on IOS at the moment on the App Store

14 Likes

Sorry for no direct link but rejected my link to the App Store on my phone for some reason

Awesome – I have them all already but an amazing deal, they are great apps :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’ve had this on an old iPad 2 for a while and have made hundreds of presets for it. Does anyone know if these can be imported into the VST version?

Looks like it includes Model 15! I’ll have that when I get home.
Cheers muzka.

3 Likes

Just picked up MicroShift, Crystalizer and FilterFreak from Soundtoys while they’re only $29 each… might go back for a few more.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! Got Animoog for the iPad and my kids immediately wanted to make fart sounds with it. They’re also probably better at sound design than I. :rofl:

5 Likes

They kinda out-Eventide Eventide with their plugs.

2 Likes

Many thanks for pointing this out, and it’s also worth noting it includes Model 15 on macOS.

3 Likes

Thanks! Been wanting model 15 and Animoog!

1 Like

But you have to be on Big Sur…

1 Like

Yeah, just saw this. Between a rock and a hard place as they say. I guess I’ll have to wait on model15 for free. I probably wouldn’t have used it much, anyway.

1 Like

And if you get it on your phone/iPad, the Model 15 is also macOS compatible so you get it as an Appstore download for free on your laptop too, which is nice :slight_smile:

Edit: seems it might be Big Sur/maybe M1 only…

4 Likes

Oh hey that’s really cool! I thought you needed an M1 Mac for it but works fine here :ok_hand: Thanks!

Edit: won’t load as an Audiounit in Ableton but hey ho

1 Like

OS 11 minimum seems…

1 Like

Unfortunately correct :confused:

If you often use short reverb or better short impulse response reverb to open up the sound into the mix. One new tool taking advantage of psychoacoustic research called Expanse3D may be a gem in your plugin arsenal. it’s 29€ intro price then in 11 days it will be 99€. There’s a Trial version with no limitation for 15-Days - Try it and then decide if you like it.

7 Likes

Ah, well, I bit the bullet and updated a few days ago, so I didn’t notice. Maybe you can still ‘buy’ it to add it to your account for the future?