Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

Perfect circuits valentines sale is up they have 300$ off a demo syntrx unit and 500$ off a erica synths black system II. Lots of other stuff but those are 2 pretty notable big ticket items.

1 Like

Not the name I would have chosen…

8 Likes

Might as well get a new Syntrx for same price with PC’s 10% code.

I thought exactly the same btw

1 Like

I was actually a bit nervous when I clicked it. Nervous migh be the wrong word, excited?

2 Likes

If someone sell or buy, I would be grateful to know the experience you made good - bad etc… Maybe it would be a new thread like the one on selling/buying marketplace from here ? what do you think @avantronica @AdamJay @LyingDalai Do I create a knobcloud elektronauts experience where people can post their selling/buying experience on that site ? so we not pollute this one :slight_smile:

– Message to Moderators : You can move the relative Knobcloud shitchat to the thread I created ? I let a link to this new thread from when I firstly talk about it to inform people as I think it’s linked to the deals we made… we buy plenty of stuff but at the end maybe we didn’t use so knobcloud can be a great place to sell unused VST serial

(we started I guess to pollute a bit of this one.)

Ok I created the thread it’s here :

Can you guys if you already use it once or more, share our experience on Knobcloud? on this thread I give above … i create an account but didn’t use it for now.
@taxhaven, @Jimger, @redmotion, @AlmaxMere, @anokah

3 Likes

Coupon code : 1hdywj39
Plugin Boutique
until the end of the month

Dubstation 2 from Audio Damage

FREE

11 Likes

Love this plugin, still one of my favourite delays. I’ve used Dubstation and Eos in every project for about 10 years!

2 Likes

Flash sale on at Kush today.

20% off with mailing list code this week*, 10% with code thereafter while stocks last on the b-stock with a printing flaw on the front panel.

The modules are brand new stock - the only issue is on the front panel where the bottom input socket is missing the label ‘IN: GATE B/CV’. Please see the pic below.
Buy one this week (before end of 21/02/21) using the time-limited discount code ADE33_B_20 at the checkout and you’ll get 20% off the RRP of the module (£33).
Buy one using the discount code ADE33_B_10 at the checkout and you’ll get 10% off (£16.50) without any time limits but only while stocks last.

Kush is having a flash sale today. up to 40% off plugins. Omegas are $20 ea or $69 for all 4

3 Likes

Any recommendations? I’d love a kush compressor, not sure which one to go for. :slight_smile:

my favorite plugins from Kush are UBK-1, Reddi, and Omega 458a.
they have demo versions.

2 Likes

Got the Omega 458a, demoed it and decided its an instabuy, wonderful plugin.

1 Like

15% off selected items on eBay UK with code PLAYWITH15 until 19 Feb.

Eg. Novation Circuit Tracks for £305.15 (around £50 discount):

1 Like

I bought it as well, just from the lack of hate on GS

1 Like

anyone know how long the kush sale is?

Even though it shows only Windows and Mac on the product page, happily this includes the Linux version as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got a coupon code for bx’s Oberhausen. Supposedly brings it down to $39.99.
Code is…
OB-ER-3999