Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

I’ve had the opposite experience… since the pandemic started, I’ve bought an Analog Heat, Prophet 5 and Syntrx all with 10% off coupons (and no tax).

¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

Maybe they don’t hear you because you forgot to turn up the makeup gain?

2 Likes

Makeup gain,
Makeout game,
On Valentine’s Day,
It’s all the same.

Summary

There’s your love poem, people. Feel free to use it this year. Write it in a card.

6 Likes

I tried those three items with the Perfect Circuit coupon for the heck of it. Only worked on Syntrx.

Now I pretty much have to buy a Syntrx :slight_smile:

1 Like

sounds great! you’ll love it! :partying_face:

the P5 was from BigCityMusic (PC doesn’t allow coupons for Sequential). the Heat was last spring from PC; apparently they/Elektron changed the policy on allowing coupons since then…

1 Like

I found a website last week where people sell second hand license number for plugins. Legit and Verified by the website. It was classified by platform. I didn’t bookmarked and I reinstall my Mac… can’t find in history

Does someone remember this ? and use it maybe
I ask here to not create a thread (it’s not that important.)

Found it. I stick it there may be interesting in the deal thread for those who want to even get things cheaper or sell deal they finally don’t use…
Edit:

I propose to all elektronauts who use or plan to use to share our experience in a different and dedicated thread, as it’s relatively new and it didn’t appears fast in google search - at some point we can recommend it or not (relative to eventual bad experience we made and share) :

10 Likes

DAMN!

that’s a hot tip

1 Like

Well at least your post reminded me to write a card for tomorrow :joy:

Wow! Great site…

Thanks for this! I just bought Eventide H3000 Native for £45!

3 Likes

damn you, i wanted that one :sob:

1 Like

Just got this, for me it’s one of the best analogue mono synths VSTs I’ve heard. Even with no FX (use your DAW of choice), limited modulation options (expand with your DAW). Windows only… Have to wait for them to compile the VST for you! UI is ok - but needs some work. But the sound is enough to allow me to look past these nitpicks.
Demo available.

On sale for 29 euros instead of 59.

1 Like

Soz! :innocent: :wink:

1 Like

Perfect circuits valentines sale is up they have 300$ off a demo syntrx unit and 500$ off a erica synths black system II. Lots of other stuff but those are 2 pretty notable big ticket items.

1 Like

Not the name I would have chosen…

8 Likes

Might as well get a new Syntrx for same price with PC’s 10% code.

I thought exactly the same btw

1 Like

I was actually a bit nervous when I clicked it. Nervous migh be the wrong word, excited?

2 Likes

If someone sell or buy, I would be grateful to know the experience you made good - bad etc… Maybe it would be a new thread like the one on selling/buying marketplace from here ? what do you think @avantronica @AdamJay @LyingDalai Do I create a knobcloud elektronauts experience where people can post their selling/buying experience on that site ? so we not pollute this one :slight_smile:

– Message to Moderators : You can move the relative Knobcloud shitchat to the thread I created ? I let a link to this new thread from when I firstly talk about it to inform people as I think it’s linked to the deals we made… we buy plenty of stuff but at the end maybe we didn’t use so knobcloud can be a great place to sell unused VST serial

(we started I guess to pollute a bit of this one.)

Ok I created the thread it’s here :

Can you guys if you already use it once or more, share our experience on Knobcloud? on this thread I give above … i create an account but didn’t use it for now.
@taxhaven, @Jimger, @redmotion, @AlmaxMere, @anokah

3 Likes

Coupon code : 1hdywj39
Plugin Boutique
until the end of the month

Dubstation 2 from Audio Damage

FREE

11 Likes

Love this plugin, still one of my favourite delays. I’ve used Dubstation and Eos in every project for about 10 years!

2 Likes