Dc11 - modular synth & deep techno

the ep is also up on Formaviva, for those who aren’t familiar with the website, it’s mostly hand picked smaller deep techno/ambient release, a lot of nice stuff on there :

https://formaviva.com/sigma5/dc11-viewfinder

1 Like

I’m very very psyched to present our first physical release with our data roaming records label.
It’s a 5 track compilation cassette which will be out on the 18th of June.

here are the previews :

Tracklist :
dc11 - Brainfeeder
Diego Amura - The Night Has to Go By
Kerst - No Difference
Tehotu : I’m Funny, They Said
Inherent Stasis - Quiet Lucidity

1 Like

I’ve also uploaded the previews to youtube :

• a couple great mixes featuring some of the tracks :

And the digital/cassette pre-order is up :slight_smile:

https://dataroamingrecords.bandcamp.com/album/drr004-various-artist

First preview with Tehotu via Lost in Ether :

1 Like

… and the full release is out today :

3 Likes

A couple of news here, I have a new ep out on the 16th of July called Pulse Outputs :

You can listen to the first track here.

I’m very proud of this one, I feel like I’ve pushed the idea I had and made something with it. It’s more focused and to the point to me. I also love the remix by the Label boss Other Form.

I also recorded a live set rehearsal a few week backs that i’ve just uploaded on my youtube channel :

Here’s a first batch of premiere from my new ep “Pulse Outputs” out next week, Friday 16th of July.

Loop1, the opening track :
This is 100% the Verbos Complex oscillator doing it’s thing with the Amp&Tone and the Multi Delay, processed in a few different ways in parallel to get the different sounds, with the Alphabase doing the drums.

… and the remix from the above track by the label boss Other Form, turning it into a deeper than deep voyage. Amazing remix in my humble opinion, but judge for yourselves :

as well as the fourth track from the ep, a bit of an older one compared to the others which were done in quick succession one week back in March, this one wears its Mike Parker influence on its sleeve.

One last bit of spamming with this great mix from Decka closing with my track Loop1:

2 Likes

Yesterday was release day ! The Ep is now out everywhere, on every streaming platform known to mankind. You can of course buy it on bandcamp to support me and the label :slight_smile:

https://lnk.to/um009

Bandcamp :

2 Likes

Got to do a new live set on air with Pattern Berlin with my friend Kerst.

1 Like

ooops, I haven’t updated this thread in a while…

Here’s what has been going on :upside_down_face:

A live stream for Resilience in an abandonned warehouse :

I also made a setup breakdown video :

I just recorded a podcast for Hivemind with a selection of tracks that I’ve been listening in the past few months :

And last but not least, I’ll be playing my first gig in a club in a month from now ! Parisian heads welcome !

2 Likes

Been a while since I last posted here…

A few things that happened since then :

did a livestream for pattern back in March :

played a few shows too

did a remix :

I put out a solo ep on my own label (digital and cassette) just a few days ago :

Next up I’ll be playing two festivals in July, Chalet Perché (1,2,3 July, near St Etienne)) and Chateau Perché (7,8,9,10 July Chateau d’Avrilly). Semi improvised live set, excellent sound systems, really psyched for those. More shows this summer TBA too.

Line up for Chateau Perché (the deep techno scene at least)

2 Likes

The recording from my live set at Chateau Perché (flyer just above) is now out as a podcast for Oecus :

I’m stoked to have a live recording out ! Not everything is perfect of course, already changed a few bits, but I still like it.

2 Likes

really into in your sound

what do you think is there, that was maybe “missing” before that release?

cheers :slight_smile: