Cyclone TT-606

I already ordered mine.

4 Likes

Nice! (I think)

I’ll report back with some feedback when it arrives. I don’t know much, but I do know it offers 64 pattern memory, patterns can be 64 steps, there’s accent for individual sounds, there’s roll & flam, and supposedly the ability to save kits.

Jeez you changed your tune pretty quickly :loopy:
Was following the gearslutz thread on this where you were bagging it out for the last 6 months.
It’s good now?

1 Like

I don’t understand german :crying_cat_face:

It looks bad.

1 Like

Reckon for the price drumbrute over this thing for sure. Looks like an iPhone with knobs and buttons :zonked:

2 Likes

^Was going to say that.

Why couldn’t they use the same enclosures as the TT-303

2 Likes

Yeah really bad looking piece of gear. Looks like it could be one of my kids plastic toys. Maybe it feels/looks better in person if it has some weight to it etc.

That’s when I was misinformed about the TT-606’s pattern memory, and thought it was only 16.

Which is coming here for sure.

Yeah. It looks cheap; like it should be filled with candy or something. Fortunately, it has the right sound and right features.

2 Likes

Personally, I totally lost interest in the Arturia drum machine. Great interface, but the sound is only ok to me. When I hear demos of the TT-606 though, it excites me. So crisp and punchy.

I understand, I use a DR110 for sleazy stuff.
I’ve had a TR606 and sold it… many years ago but didn’t really miss it.

I have a deep affection for the 606 sound.

2 Likes

A big part of the 606 is in the sequencer. Not just the sound (which is very nice). The sequencer sprinkles magic over the open/closed hats… especially with a bit of accent. Yum.

1 Like

Sorry for my ignorance but what box is this?

This is acidlab drumatix

2 Likes

The GAS is strong with you, padawan.

4 Likes

With my Pyramid sequencing the Drumatix, and utilizing the humanize feature, I can get my hats sounding exactly how I like. The hats in this were sequenced with my Pyramid.

7 Likes