Customer Support access problems

Anyone else getting persistent problems with support? I am unable to open or view any tickets, it keeps telling me to put in my address which I do (and of course my address was required and saved when I opened the account, way back when) then it doesn’t save and keep going round in circles.

It’s been like that for months / all year (or more?)

Yeah, super frustrating, it was working just fine, then they switched to a new system a while back and now it is totally borked. I had an option before for sorting the issues on my OTmkII but didn’t take it up, sure wish I had now as it has got worse.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Octatrack MK2 problems (particularly the screen)

fwiw - I can log in to create a ticket right now, so it’s not a general access issue

Yep, there’s no longer any reviewing your old tickets, a big pity, makes it super hard to follow progress unless you keep your own records

3 Likes

Thanks @avantronica yes a big pity indeed it also makes it hard for Elektron employees too I should think.

1 Like

Well, I fully expect they can see/search the database of tickets, I have no idea why a user doesn’t get their’s summarised/filtered to their page

2 Likes

Maybe they forget the sa password? :thinking:

1 Like