Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

A couple of Subharmonicon loops through the Octatrack.

10 Likes

Ok this is:

• rytm drums (mostly SFM 909 layered with analog engines)

• OT sequencing REV2

• OT taking sample of REV2, pitched up. Then all the distortion on pitched up sample is from OT filter. Comb filter provides different some more “melodies”

I wrote this 2 days ago, and generally by the time I find a SOUND COMING FROM MY GEAR that i like enough to record, i write a song! Its always been my process. I dont try too hard with post processing most of time. And all of this except vocals was played live into LOGIC.

Am i banned???

If i should be booted I understand but i just liked what our elektron gear was doing here….

Its a little different!

6 Likes

LFO to sample slot fun on the Digitakt.

9 Likes

Octatrack techno pattern. Processed with typical tools in Live to raise the volume. I think my “standard ableton mastering” made it a bit worse in this case…

12 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Had too much coffee

BPM: 136

Inputs: A4/DN/DFAM… pure rhythm

Sampler: 1010music Blackbox

Audio Interface / Sound Sculpting: Analog Heat

Had to shake it out haha

4 sampled 16 bar rhythms recorded into Blackbox then resampled to a single 16 bar WAV. Recorded into Koala Sampler via Analog Heat USB. Exported to WAV then converted to MP3 in Audacity…

8 Likes

Nice thread, some amazing sounds in here! :exploding_head:

Here’s my modest contribution: spacey plucks with the Digitone, Dreadbox Typhon and Microcosm.

14 Likes

After the thread that I posted today, I wanted to push the limits of my current setup and yes, the ND2 is really good at subby bass!

OT-MD-ND2-Lyra-8

9 Likes

Just messing with FMing some saw/sine OSC mix on Hydrasynth

11 Likes

Hello ! You have a tool to play right chromatic notes to MD x.04 ?
Thank you

Edit : thank you for your answer

There is actually a tonal mode for the pitch control on the x.04 but I don’t use it. I tuned the machines by ear there.

1 Like

DFAM, Fusion System, Quadrantid Swarm, Octatrack.

15 Likes

bangin’

1 Like

One piece of gear

6 Likes

Same piece of gear. Lunchbreak.

7 Likes

The Kola S-D B sample pack is one of my faves.

6 Likes

5 Likes

No sample packs used. Sampled my own voice through my phone. Then resampled/resequenced stacking FX several times.

1 Like

Very good

1 Like