Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

DigitonNe-BaM-BiM

11 Likes

Forgot how fun the good old keystep is. The sh101 style sequencing really is my favorite way of coming up with basslines

17 Likes

Getting better and better man! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!!

Probably the best comment someone can get…really appreciate it! :heart:

2 Likes

Beatless Ambient with Rev2, PERfourMER, Sirin and miniKORG 700 FS > Boum
On the long side
70 BPM

12 Likes

Im really into Pigments.

Here’s my track for the BiWeekly Sampling Extravaganza.

5 Likes

The movie “Litte Shop of Hororrs” is not only very watchable and funny - the voice of Audrey 2 also offers a plethora of cool samples!
This is made only with a Digitakt: Feed Me by Future Subjunkies Now | Listen on audio.com

2 Likes

Last 48 hours has been incredible in here. Way to go people! School in session over the weekend.

2 Likes

vibing with ableton and kick2 vst

6 Likes

Sampled some Robocop and did some progressive’ish techno :robot:

12 Likes

Awww… it ended too soon!

I was waiting for a smooth progressive house drop right after Murphy said “Drop the gun, your under arrest”… pause a beat… then oonz oonz oonz oonz.

That would F#ck a crowd up.

2 Likes

Weekends, sigh. Time for creating, time for jamming.
I know the lead reminds quite a bit of very some well known track, but I found it while playing around with Diva and couldn’t resist :smiley:

10 Likes

Working on a tune. Digitone, OT and a bit of 707 all recorded into Ableton. Jumping around clips.

6 Likes

8 Likes

And another day on it. Should be enough :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

Subscribe my YT channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCJIw6n39fJ1SEckKmTJ3wA/playlists

6 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks! Really appreciate it. :hugs:

what is the nord drum doing here?

It’s the snare and hi-hats, plus soft kicks filling in the blanks/rumble between the harder kick notes, which is a sample of the DFAM, back when I had one. The other DFAM sample I use is the pitched down “snare”. The maracas is a sample.

The thru track with the ND3P goes into a lo-fi fx on the Octatrack so the bit rate is lower on that (thru) track compared to the rest of the mix. Easiest heard at the very end I think!

1 Like

Slow Monday beats on the Rytm.

15 Likes

That’s reaaaallly good - DN-only?

1 Like