Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

I mean, kontakt, its all software innit so, it already is electronic.

The A4 MKI can sound really nasty:

10 Likes

Very nice sounds!

1 Like

This one gets loud and distorted, watch your ears!
Octatrack mostly here, accompanied by addictive drums in ableton live (recorded the beat on the nord drum pads, #humanfeel ), distorted to hell through an OTO Boum and then using the Echo boy II as a master compressor/saturator in ableton live.
The bassline and weird siren thing is played on the Nord Wave.

Lots and lots of processing again with red panda pedals!

2 Likes

first release of a new synthwave project:

5 Likes

Variation on a theme…tweaks on yesterday’s DN-pattern…

8 Likes

Subharmonicon + 0-Coasts + FX

13 Likes

op-1 field and Polyend Tracker for Battle 85 on op forums. However, today I got my Octatrack back after trading someone temporarily for a Polyend Play. Couldn’t really get into the Play so I’ll be relearning the OT after a long absence. Very happy to have it back so new sounds coming soon.

2 Likes

12 Likes

That’s absolutely not untrue.

NA Generate / SB Drumcomputer

9 Likes

So Im doing a dumb exercise where I am loading drum loops on the SP404 and having the TR8S as a master clock.

I chopped up a break and made a 1 bar pattern, and I recreate the loop.

The first is my loop, and the second is both loops layered.

Thanks to AJ Hall, who i bought the loop from

ANd this is from Black Sun Empire.

I know it may not be exact, but its a good exercise… the two examples are actually closer than you might think.

2 Likes

Perfourmer into CXM 1978 sounds so damn good. I usually only like very plain reverb with no modulation. But Cxm with high Tank mod sounds amazing.

18 Likes

Strangely constructed Syntakt tech-ish-thing… :smiley:

I was kind of aiming for something Midnight Hours-ish, but was experiementing with an odd delay patch on the ZOIA. The whole track is made with lengthier notes, (1/4 / 1/8 etc.) and the shorter divisions and rhythms are made by the delay line.

It’s rough, but I made it a point to work within what I could do using the delay this way.

12 Likes

brain fudge :slight_smile:

4 Likes

11 Likes

That does sound really nice!

1 Like

MC-202, A4 and MS-20 going somewhere for a while, then fading out aimlessly; maybe it will become something else one day. NB: No retrigs were used in its creation.

8 Likes

Fun little sample thing on OT, sloppy performance and transitions, but that’s what this thread is for right?

5 Likes

Agreed.