Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

5 Likes

First steps with the Dreadbox Nymphes.

15 Likes

It’s really a nice sounding synth. I’ve got my mind set on getting another Sequential at some point, but this could easily handle analog poly duties with my compact setup(s).

1 Like

Take 5?

1 Like

While I would LOVE to grab a Take5, I may go with a desktop Rev2/P6/OB6. I don’t have a lot of space for keys right now still. The Take5 has my favorite analog synth ICs, so I’d prefer it synth-wise for the most part, but even with its fairly compact size, I’d have trouble fitting it in, in a way that would make it accessible to play. I REALLY wish they’d make a desktop version of it. I wouldn’t even think twice. I’d just buy it on a whim!

2 Likes

I think I‘m set now with polys :upside_down_face: Take 5, nymphes and digitone on my keyboard stand

2 Likes

I’m more or less there too! Between the Digitone Keys and the M I’m almost covered already. Still want a more traditional subtractive sitting there though with them. The Nymphes might be just perfect for it really, and wouldn’t stretch the space requirements.

2 Likes

Cheesy jam with nymphes sequence and my fabulous keyboard improvising skills on the Take 5

8 Likes

Trying nymphes for bass, Take5 on the lead

13 Likes

Digitone (synths) , 707 (drums) + Volca Drum for the hat :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Arty-Farty Pleek Plonks with Digitone

8 Likes

7 Likes

Bit of improv modular noodling

4 Likes

syntakt+boum

7 Likes

TR-06 + 0-Coast + FX

3 Likes

A jam on two Monotron Delays and a Zoom MS-70CDR, inspired by this thread.

9 Likes

Perfect shrill Monomachine.

11 Likes

Lyra and Max having a little glitch session

15 Likes

I think our noise is talking to each other.

2 Likes

Late night Ambient inspired by @badbass post about Steve Gadd and Discplacement

Perfourmer is just incredible

22 Likes