Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

Love this! Hope all is well mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im quite keen keen on one myself. Maybe next year (currently doing no new gear for a year etc)

1 Like

Abletonā€™s Wavetable / Fors Romb

13 Likes

ha yes, perfect as an alternative soundtrack to The Wicker Man, thanks for listening (its a gruelling experience!)

this is lush

2 Likes

This is the result of some sampling, resampling and resampling. Using an external effects chain (cue out) and then tweaking those pedals live next to the OT is funfunfun. The pedals are both from Red Panda, a granular delay (Particle) and time stretching looper (Tensor).

The original loop is me playing some acoustic drums and thatā€™s it.

Edit: I lied, the snare is a sample of the dfam!

4 Likes

This is really pretty, great job. I love how the Tensor makes you feel like itā€™s playing next to you. If that makes sense.

1 Like

Thank you! Just got the Tensor and now want the particle! Sounds great on what you just uploaded just now :slight_smile: makes me miss the OT thoughā€¦

1 Like

Inception is strong, be careful.

1 Like

12 Likes

Exploring sq-64 as a performance device pushing Nymphes through Afterneath (sample added in post)

9 Likes

so much sampling material here, very cool

1 Like

thatā€™s very cool and nice work programming in the whole song!

drambo + serge

drambo is quite fun! using it with my mac. processed by serge.

16 Likes

Bass bin ambient. 0-Coast + Subharmonicon

15 Likes

System-1 (Promars bass) OT, (vocal pad thing, kick) Digitone (arp) Fun! Also: Sidechain from the MX-1

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure CĆ©line Dionā€™s Vegas shows would win the contest butā€¦ yeah !
Listening to it again, it could almost fit for a very grim Witcher contract.

Thanks !
Iā€™m revisiting synths iā€™ve barely used, now that i know a bit more about synthesis and Liveā€™s Wavetable is neat indeed, but Romb canā€™t be ignored, itā€™s definitely a synth friendly reverb.

1 Like

digitone

14 Likes

I think i might go for a ā€œclassicā€ ep first with my Jazz project and then bring back the electronic component for a second ep.

i have an unfinished business to complete before going hybrid.
So no synths for this one, only the usual Kontakt/Vstis with the addition of a Cello.

13 Likes

12 Likes