Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

first go with the piston honda mk3 - processing my partner’s vocals with the external input and doing everything melodic but the 303 acid bit

3 Likes

life is in a bit of upheaval at the moment (no drama, just change), so haven;t been inspired for much so far this year. doing the same old things hasn’t bought much joy.

so this is trying to do something with MD/MCL (into heat+) that I don’t usually hear it doing.
in terms of boxes it’s still the one that has the most range and possibilities… still can’t imagine ever getting bored of it as there’s always new things to try.
the raw loops of these patterns are minimalistic, but added some macro control and this is a live morph recording just to see what would happen.

17 Likes

Straight from Akai MPC One.

7 Likes

1h challenge…
dn+lossy+bim

10 Likes

Digitone, Field Recording, Walrus Audio Slöer

11 Likes

Stream frogger by overcoat jones | Listen online for free on SoundCloud jam with octatrack and Ableton

Digitakt Paranoia

For fans of BoC, Fuck Buttons, and Tactical Espionage Action

13 Likes

GSG.LIVE | SHRIMP SUNDAE RAID TRAIN!
Feb 11/24 Livestream Highlight:

5 Likes

Simple things :joy_cat:

7 Likes

I tried to send back my MOOD MKII pedal, but after a journey of 2 months it came back because the address was incorrect… Well, it is a sign of the universe I should keep it

OT, ST, MOOD MKII + BOUM

Thanks everyone for the all the sounds here, very inspiring!

11 Likes

rytm delay is so weird…

18 Likes

New wave guitar n synth looping, the Enzo killing the compressor, easier to tame a bull…

Could do this all day every day.

4 Likes

From my Frap Tools case, a gentle generative noodle. Has a twelve-tone feel to it (because Sapèl doesn’t quantize past chromatic) but it’s not dissonant. Two waveforms from each of the two Brenso oscillators into four Cunsa lowpass filters, and the lead uses Cunsa’s ping circuits to generate the envelopes. Modest delay and reverb.

6 Likes

AH +FX
no input (inspired by @Jeanne)

Got a really great deal so I finally upgraded my good old AH mk1.

Every time I dive deep into a new device, I discover birds.

:hatched_chick:

16 Likes

synth beat

9 Likes

You’re so :+1:

1 Like

ST + DN, Synplant2, Live12

6 Likes

Well now I’m all :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Had the day off, spent some time in the box.

12 Likes

Nyx Erebus DN DT
pushed rec button

6 Likes