Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

generating patterns in Live 12 + new FM drum device I’ve been building

10 Likes

Analog Rytm + Digitone, Microfreak, Jupiter-8, Ableton Live 12, Ozone 9

9 Likes

9 Likes

I didn’t realize how good the Gforce OB-E plugin sounded in drum mode. I get some Nord Drum 3p vibes from this VST, that’s sweet.

4 Likes

I call this one “the most expensive way to make lofi”: Take 5, Digitone, Syntakt into Bluebox (which is the newest addition)

PS: Added some field recordings and a few NASA shots to accompany the sounds:

11 Likes

Currently on my E09 Pattern.
DN > ST > AH+FX
104 BPM

14 Likes

I lost track of what I was doing with this one. Someone pounded on my front door right as I started recording. Grabbed a couple minutes anyway.

8 Likes

I love the retro electro vibe! Good stuff @Kpucski!

1 Like

Thanks, Tchu.

1 Like

st.

9 Likes

Analog Rytm, Digitone, SH101

8 Likes

Whoa! Excellent sounds and super nice atmosphere. It has just the right amount of things going on while being pretty minimal at the same time. Man, I wish, I’d be able to make something like that :smiley: I often get ideas out pretty quickly but then I totally lack the stamina to make a longer track from that…

1 Like

Just woke up… grooving in my pjs… don’t judge me.

9 Likes

Akai MPC One

9 Likes

Thank you so much @dr_laemmerbein! What a nice thing to read when waking up. :heart::pray:

These days, I’m composing Tracks with the idea of letting some space for my musician friends. We are in the process of creating a group and do Live Performances.

Edit : And I try to compose something that can also be nice to listen to without anything else played over.

1 Like

Nice Track! You should start a daily/weekly Pyjama Groove Sessions.

2 Likes

You’re right, the pjs contribute most of the talent …

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Warp and Repitch Machines + Performance Macros:

… But it’s the Model: Samples.

5 Likes

ST + DN overbridging with additional OT and Synplant2 in Live 12 Beta.

6 Likes