Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

now that’s ambient!

1 Like

10 Likes

12 Likes

Today sees the release of the record label Extra Noir’s second celebration of Christmas. I am very happy to be an involved in the is release with an edit of my new project @c_u_l_t_b_u_r_n with the piece Silver Tide. Thanks to all at Extra Noire for their support this Noire Noel.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Starseeds (Digitone)

The sound of a born starseed. All sounds made with Routine Sound Pack. Headphones required!

6 Likes

Answered a bit above here. Prophet 6 :wink:

I just get a kick out of making it sound not like a P6.

1 Like

Super chill. Love this kind of stuff. That bass line that takes its time is perfect.

1 Like

Spooky house? Wanted to experiment with recording 2x time and pitching down on the S2400. Recorded 8 live loop tracks on top of a few sliced and resampled drum loops at 12 bit. I really want to buy some vintage samplers.

7 Likes

As others said, its really oozing - needs 45 more minutes.

2 Likes

A beauty!

A beauty!

2 Likes

@alechko @Sternenlicht @Tchu

Thank you very much for encouragement and kindness! :pray:

3 Likes

OT, ST (and a bit of DN but I think I forgot to put the volume up, and since I’m only noticing now it
probably doesn’t need it :rofl:)

4 Likes

Dig these two, but especially this one.

2 Likes

very nice

1 Like

A4

13 Likes

This crap quite literally just oozed out between the case metal and midi ports on the back of my Syntakt, and splattered all over the floor. It took three hours, 2/3 gallon of bleach, to get it out. Or something.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, whipped it up in bed this morning, and just class-complianted it out to SoundCloud .

Also, as with the last post, this was all on headphones, so the EQing could be off a bit. I tried to tweak based on the last post I made this way though, so we’ll see…

:wink:

7 Likes
3 Likes

A4tr06ju06

12 Likes

Sorry for the noise

11 Likes