Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

Super chill. Love this kind of stuff. That bass line that takes its time is perfect.

1 Like

Spooky house? Wanted to experiment with recording 2x time and pitching down on the S2400. Recorded 8 live loop tracks on top of a few sliced and resampled drum loops at 12 bit. I really want to buy some vintage samplers.

7 Likes

As others said, its really oozing - needs 45 more minutes.

2 Likes

A beauty!

A beauty!

2 Likes

@alechko @Sternenlicht @Tchu

Thank you very much for encouragement and kindness! :pray:

3 Likes

OT, ST (and a bit of DN but I think I forgot to put the volume up, and since I’m only noticing now it
probably doesn’t need it :rofl:)

4 Likes

Dig these two, but especially this one.

2 Likes

very nice

1 Like

A4

13 Likes

This crap quite literally just oozed out between the case metal and midi ports on the back of my Syntakt, and splattered all over the floor. It took three hours, 2/3 gallon of bleach, to get it out. Or something.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, whipped it up in bed this morning, and just class-complianted it out to SoundCloud .

Also, as with the last post, this was all on headphones, so the EQing could be off a bit. I tried to tweak based on the last post I made this way though, so we’ll see…

:wink:

7 Likes
3 Likes

A4tr06ju06

12 Likes

Sorry for the noise

11 Likes

struck me, my first thought was your mystic soundscape could shine even more with some LP filter here and there to shift the focus and intentionally punch in the foreground like a conversation. Hoping my hinting is not intruding your actual intention.

1 Like

Thank you :pray: I appreciate technical tips and comments. I will experiment on that .
Keep it up!

rytm

#nofilters

17 Likes

Some 12 bit old school house vibes out of the S2400. OTO Bam on aux.

15 Likes

sick

1 Like

sp404mkII (+heat+nofx colour)

15 Likes

Leftfield bass track I’ve been working on lately, think it’s about finished. Hard to remember what’s doing what, but the Digitakt is most of the drums and some of the percussion, lead synth toward the end is my Grandmother with some help from effects. Bass tracks are mostly Pigments with a little Subsequent 37. Middle guitar riff is actually a sax. Vocals/adlibs are my stupid ass. Random foley courtesy of Splice. Thanks for checking it out.

5 Likes