Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

Feedeth me. I art good bird ♂:mans_shoe: :ok_hand:.

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Exploring (mostly) the VCF of NINA with minimal movements.
NINA only. One Layer.

16 Likes

Of course you are, they’re motorised…

I know. Im hilarious

3 Likes

I recently picked up a Minitaur and have had a lot of fun sequencing it with the DT. Naturally I’ve only really done this with drums so far but it’s great fun finding eight CCs to map to a DT MIDI channel and manipulating them with p-locks.

Minitaur // Digitakt

Here’s a brief snippet - I added a rhythmic delay in the background to fill out the sound a bit.

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to get my groove back after dealing with some personal life stuff and managed to get a second jam out of the latest sample extravaganza that I’m pretty happy with! Made heavy use of Virt Iter Legio (I used the SawX algo) into Beads and also some m303. Digitakt on drums and OT handling the main sample material and performance effects :metal: This is a different edit to the one I posted in the thread

6 Likes

Hey! Seems like there’s an issue with your file not playing/loading correctly… :slight_smile:

Thanks for the heads-up! I’ve re-added the link and it still seems to be wonky.

Edit: fixed, had issues embedding for some reason but works on a popout player.

1 Like

Nice one!
This kind of puts the Minitaur back on my radar.

1 Like

Awesome! It’s a nice little box, they turn up cheap second hand and have a lot of flexibility. Check out the shift functions for accessing a lot of the features which would otherwise be inaccessible without the plugin. Such as the pitch envelope routing for cooking up a basic kick drum, as well as saving and copying patches.

1 Like

Finally found the time and energy again to produce something I’m happy with.
This is an improvisation on the Moog semi modulars (DFAM, Subharmonicon, Mother-32) and the enjoy electronics The Godfather.
See video description for patch notes.

8 Likes

A 10 minute drone wank. Neutron, AE Vactrol Phaser, OTO Bim, Bam.

11 Likes

A4/Typhon

13 Likes

MC101

10 Likes

Allergic reactions

Rytm, SubH, Minitaur, A4, OT, Lyra, Nightsky

work in progress the last days, one take

16 Likes

WIP set - Trip-hop, braindance type stuff

MPC1000 -> Model:Cycles -> Octatrack

5 Likes

Here’s some improvised techno from Syntakt into Boum (preset 1). Thanks for listening!

4 Likes

I like that one. It has a certain quality about it. Would be fun to stip frequencies out of with say a fully adjustable comb filter or a few bandpass filters at least. :wink:

2 Likes

More playing with the SH-4D, this time trying to do something more ambient & soundtrackish. Got the trusty ol’ MS-70CDR out of storage to add some extra effects.

3 Likes

Wow, I love it!

1 Like