Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

MC101

10 Likes

Allergic reactions

Rytm, SubH, Minitaur, A4, OT, Lyra, Nightsky

work in progress the last days, one take

16 Likes

WIP set - Trip-hop, braindance type stuff

MPC1000 -> Model:Cycles -> Octatrack

5 Likes

Hereā€™s some improvised techno from Syntakt into Boum (preset 1). Thanks for listening!

4 Likes

I like that one. It has a certain quality about it. Would be fun to stip frequencies out of with say a fully adjustable comb filter or a few bandpass filters at least. :wink:

2 Likes

More playing with the SH-4D, this time trying to do something more ambient & soundtrackish. Got the trusty olā€™ MS-70CDR out of storage to add some extra effects.

3 Likes

Wow, I love it!

1 Like

Trying something differentā€¦

Iā€˜ve never done ambient before and Iā€™m not sure if this is it, but I followed the Make Noise Strega into QPAS video and then added Beads (So Strega, QPAS, Mimeophon, and Beads. Driven by 0-Ctrl touch-plates.

All unrelated to the Stregambient video (that I still need to watch).

7 Likes

The Universe is really yelling at me to get the Strega.

1 Like

Itā€™s my favorite voicingā€¦ itā€™s incredibly versatile with a wide range, especially when paired with 0-Ctrl (or likely an other non-midi sequencer).

1 Like

The Sarah Belle Reid review already sold it to me at the time but I went ā€œclassicā€ by getting the 0-Coast as my first modular gear.

Now that iā€™m sure that i love my 0-Coast, i think itā€™s time.
So between your post, last Make Noise Video (ā€¦and all the others)
Yes, yes indeed.

1 Like

0-Coast was a great first choiceā€¦ you canā€™t beat the number of utilities it comes with at that price. Strega only adds on and it can be as wild as you need it to be, or nicely tamed.

1 Like

Neutron fartscape.

4 Likes

0-Coast really helped to understand and feel modular.
First days were straight awesome and then doubt cameā€¦ and then it got fabulous.

Strega as a first could have been more complicated to get into patching.

1 Like

Bugger that, itā€™s enough hard work stuffing all them frequencies in in the first place.

thatā€™s great

1 Like

23 Likes

nice one man! some kind of Detroit vibe in there. what did you use to make it?

2 Likes

Hey thanks!

Itā€™s made with digitakt. (909 and some krautrock samples) :wink:

1 Like

cool ! Thatā€™s not usual to hear that kind of techno made with a Digitakt ! (I know every style can be made with almost every gear but when it comes to techno, I have the feeling the Elektron gear is mostly used for hypnotic or raw stuff - which is pretty cool too btw)

1 Like