Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

Stunning, friendo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just some samples through my ArMkii, Bim, Bam, Heat. Not polished or anything, one take into my phone. But this is current sounds, not top of the pops:

EDIT: I never really liked/gelled with samplers, but something about ARMkii as a sampler is so perfect for me. Simple, short, but that filter/drive/compressor etc makes everything sound good.

7 Likes

Just a chord progression on MM2 through Doctor A, sequenced from Torso T1 (single track with 4 voice polyphony). Very simple, but I like the sound and vibeā€¦

7 Likes
8 Likes

Man I was stuck in a M4L black hole when that first came out. Probably spent 6 years patching and never made a track.
I know thatā€™s not everyoneā€™s fate, but it was certainly mine.
Endless possibilities are tough for me

Didnā€™t get on with using Max 4 Live, too many layers involved in using it within a DAW. I like using Max, everything just seems to make sense and Iā€™m still at the stage where Iā€™m patching things with specific goals in mind to learn my way around. No brushes with limitless possibility so far, anyway.

1 Like

more noise

5 Likes

20 Likes

Started where I ended up yesterday with ST & BOUM and gave it ā€œa little twistā€.

10 Likes

Damnā€¦all these last posts are certified CSCFYG quality !

Dreamy with @igtheflig and @ccr
How to fracture brain cells with @Fin25
Back to dreams with @phaelam ā€¦ in a stumbling way.
Perfect O.S.T for Indie / pixel art / Submarine Metroidvania with @ElectricBear

Naughty Nautsā€¦

7 Likes

Buchla Easel V ( Arturia )

13 Likes

A4/Ms20/opsix

10 Likes

Malevolent solo acid ting.

6 Likes

Didnā€™t realize I was working on an O.S.T. for thisā€¦but I like the description! Thx!
Had to google ā€œsubmarine metroidvaniaā€ though, cause I had no idea what it was :wink:

1 Like

Maaar! Maaar Naaisse. The prophetess sleepeth. The seed stirreth. More old blood noise! I endeavor something clever, something raven something neverā€¦ Her name is not Lenore but she sleeps forevermoreā€¦

Naughty naughty naughts indeed. Which will heed and plant my seeds. I do the deed as morning rise. I wake and stir and sleep with flies. Har.

1 Like

Iā€™m doing another daily uploads, this time of the Analog Rytm MK2 if anyone is interested:

3 Likes

:ok_hand:

2 Likes

A4 with a little help from MB33. Minimal eq, comp, limit on top.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Got the Prophet Rev2 and itā€™s great. Made this strange 2 layered modulated patch.

11 Likes