Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Sounds awesome! :heart:

1 Like

Ooooo… thats fire…!

Is this made on the Perkons by Erika Synths?

1 Like

I like the lower bitrate!

And it got very dynamic and powerful towards the end!

1 Like

This is funky!

Thank you very much!
This is a stripped down version with almost no guitar and of course no vocals so boring as is but I had a lot of (improvised) guitars to spice it up a notch. The tuning was bad so I’m recording them again. But… I’m starting to think, guitars might not be necessary ha. Will see where it goes but if you liked, that’s promising!

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Dammit… I want one. I must wait until next year. It sounds amazing and the form factor reminds me of a chernoble control board!

1 Like

This is intense, what a journey :+1:

1 Like

Badass.

droning with AR and DN, trying to figure out how to make shakers from the noise machine, spoiler - they suck at the moment :grimacing:

1 Like

Usually I don’t go above 140 bpm. Different energy, almost turned into gabber. (DNK running through OT)

4 Likes

Maybe this could apply to the AR?

3 Likes

…the dj’s took pills…

2 Likes

diffidently applicable on the AR, thanks, now to get the noise sound good :smiley:

1 Like

Now THAT woke me up!

1 Like

Todays track

Bandcamp

YouTube

2 Likes

added guitars + vocals to my last current.

not mixed.

I had to tune the guitars to 424hz instead of 440hz to get an about right-ish tuning (my hearing is very bad though…)
Guitars too loud? (feel like a guitarist again, yeah!)
The intro follows another kind of chord progression so it may be weird, don’t know.
The guitars are perhaps emphasizing the major chords too much on the chorus too…

That’s exactly why I should stay away from a DAW ha…

version without vocals:

version with vocals (dropped as is so be warned!):

9 Likes

:grin: good morning! :wink:

1 Like

2 Likes

Some melancholic Digitone sounds running through Chase Bliss Blooper, with the Red Panda Particle adding some glitchyness to the equation.

11 Likes