Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Picked up a Qu-Bit Nautilus for the Eurorack and it’s good! Starlab is handling reverb, main voices are a dual oscillator through a ladder filter and electric guitar - individually played through Nautilus :ocean:

6 Likes

MD minimalism.

11 Likes

First sit down with the Landscape Noon, testing out what the kicks can do, I am excited about getting to know this unruly thing!

11 Likes

Start of next A4-only thing, might be loud.

4 Likes

3 instances of OPSIX Native

10 Likes

Alpha Base. Just a quick example with a long attack on the kick. Haven’t been able to get the Rytm to whoomp like this.

5 Likes

Today’s track

Bandcamp

YouTube

5 Likes

Playing Syntakt SY Tone on the ST keyboard, never really play keys live but I managed to find some notes that weren’t off :wink:

Bass sequence from A4
Windy spooky pad texture from the Bitbox Micro in Granular mode (using a Lemondrop sample!)

3 Likes

Just WOW!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Hello fellow Elektronauts :stars:

Really having fun with portable setups at the moment. Her the op-1 is used for some live looping arpeggios and the Zoom CDR 70 for some shimmer reverb / delay.

aaaand of course some pads, breaks, sub bas, modular synth (controlled by the Analog Four from 1.10), vocal samples, stabs :slight_smile:

Great day to everybody

6 Likes

Link is greyed out/unplayable for me :frowning:

Edit: it works now :slight_smile:

Quick messing: Digitakt -> Rift

6 Likes

The subharmonicon almost hijacked my Noon experiments but i managed to get something going with it to complement all that melody, here Noon sounds like a glitched out Casio VL tone which was the first synth i owned back in the day!

9 Likes

yeah, nice whoomp

1 Like

A liitle break from the “DN Project” with Fors Glänta

2 Likes

Good stuff

What is it?

1 Like

Thank you. It is a single Serge panel.

1 Like

7 Likes

Techno jam with the Digitakt and Digitone.

4 Likes

Back from covid purgatory. More Digitone + OT drums.

3 Likes