Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

P12 Module /Acid + Serum for Percussion

7 Likes

Thanks! Made on an op-z using mc202 samples courtesy of @darenager

Will record a more full jam soon and probably post in the one synth techno thread, then add another synth and put in the two synth techno thread and so on… :grin:

2 Likes

Really nice track! That kick!

1 Like

The secret sauce of the Kick is Fabfilters Tape saturation, i use it nearly everywhere, its just too tasty.
One day i will try the Uhe flavour, when black Friday kicks in.
I sold my own tape machine i had received as a hand down, because it needed repairs etc. At least some Rockband now has that glue. (and they repaired it, the guy confirmed to me.)

1 Like

9 Likes

Literally just woke up and playing this in bed.

I’d buy this on Vinyl if available.

1 Like

5 Likes

OT banger in early stages

14 Likes

5 Likes

Solo Pērkons

15 Likes

I was going to post a nasty A4 drum loop I did yesterday but nevermind!

1 Like

Yay, got covid after dodging it for almost 3 years. Feeling pretty wretched so the Digitone is doing most of the work here. :sneezing_face: Arp, some lfos doing things and a bassline. OT kickdrum.

8 Likes

my latest techno piece „Líneas“. an experimental and driving track, M:S + Acidbox were quite important in the sound design process. thanks for listening! https://on.soundcloud.com/GWJbb4pDH3bViGZE8

fuckin NICE

Digitone = DFAM & Strega

… digitone killed my gear acquisition syndrome …

14 Likes

Modular jam

Heard a lot of Mutable Rings for ambient stuffs (Rings into Clouds) but it can do “heavy” stuff too. The bass is from Rings, drums from Grids (plaits1 kick, surface snare, plaits2 hh)

9 Likes

Today’s track

5 Likes

Digitone, Lyra 8, Heat

8 Likes

I was reading the techno stab thread the other day and wanted to dedicate this jam by name to @DaveMech. :smiley:
Had to lower the bitrate down to 128 Kbps in order to keep within the size limit. :expressionless:

Octatrack sending 10-step sequence to Nord Wave, cue out from the Octatrack into some Red panda pedals (the reverse pitch/glitch thing you hear) and a Quadraverb ping-pong delay+plate reverb then back into Octatrack for freeze effect and hipass filtering. Drums are a mix of 808 and CR78 samples. Edit: Forgot to mention Oto Boum as a master compressor.

Hope you’ll forgive me for its length, got sortof lost and spaced out a little.

Also, @ghostbuddy I haven’t a clue how to get anything out from the Quadraverb and into the computer, my best advice is to write down the parameters you wish to control with your midi controller and keep the page 37 of the manual open where they teach you how to assign modulation parameters, controllers #XXX. From there you can make yourself a template as a starting point for every new patch you make.

7 Likes

3 Likes