Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Monomachine

6 Likes

7 Likes

Did this the other day messing about with Strokes firing Midi CC into the Elektron Rytm MKII. Pretty fun.

4 Likes

Some acid stuff from AR, OT and the Eurorack - have a great weekend everyone! :v:

6 Likes

OT playing with slide trigs on a Minilogue sample finally figuring why you all want this on the digis as well :joy:

4 Likes

Sugar Bytes : Factory-Aparillo-Drumcomputer
Fors : Bokeh-Box

9 Likes
1 Like

Little Digitakt Waldorf M thing. It may be a bit chubby in the low end at the moment. I mixed on headphones in a noisy room. :smiley:

6 Likes

Monomachine

6 Likes

Had some fun with my new Quadraverb. :heart_eyes:

Compressed to shit towards the end because I wanted to see how the Boum would choke and/or bring out the transients of the reverb and whatnot. The distortion you hear towards the end is from the lofi fx on the Octatrack.

7 Likes

A bit of plagiarism featuring :
Newfangled Audio Generate - XLN Addictive Drums - IS3 Archtop - iK Amplitube 4

4 Likes

King

1 Like

Techno System, OT combfilter, AH

6 Likes

This isn’t my current one but I liked it, I used the Model Cycles for this one, it was meant to be a Ballad on the 1st one, I used 3 tracks for the Plucks, 1 track for the Bass and 2 tracks for the Background Noise panned in each side of the ear.

10 Likes

Should I flag it. Lol

Don’t worry, nobody knows until you say it.

2 Likes

well it did get stolen from me, so I’ll just share it with everyone. I don’t mind but it’s just something I don’t care for anymore.

1 Like

What? How?

Claw to the floor for a rainy Saturday night in Cornwall

6 Likes

First jam for my noise techno project, sounds pretty good! I’ll need to re-record the feedback loops a couple of times probably, or chop them up and edit the shit out of them ITB. really hard to keep it nice and steady

6 Likes

MC-101

19 Likes