Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

nothing to see here, just jamming some techno with AR/DN…

11 Likes

Took me all of five seconds to press :heart: on this. Really nice!

2 Likes

1 Like

Korg PE 1000 with midi, playing some midi files i downloaded online, not my music at all, just my synth and phasers.

2 Likes

Spitfire had a 50% off sale for 2 days and I caved, got Solstice. It’s a huge 80gb lib, so I’m slowly digging my way through. Here are some first filmic noodles, only added some Minitaur for low end.

7 Likes

A4 with some direct jump action.

18 Likes

Oh hai. It’s been a while. Here’s my first patch (aside from the ones I lost because of not knowing how to save things) with the Hydrasynth Explorer. This is after 3 months of making jack shit. Love this synth!

Right, I’m off to init this bad boy and try some more things. So much fun! Endless possibilities…

18 Likes

welcome back Craig!, looking forward to more of these :+1:

1 Like

fab, you got some almost foley sounding gun loading sounds in there

1 Like

4 Likes

Fors :
Glänta - Chiral - Superberry2 - Lux - Romb

Funny thing is that all these sounds originally belonged to another track started before evening meal. When came back at it with a full stomach, if found the OG track was very Meh.

I kept the sound to make a “fresh” one and this came out from nowhere very quickly , so i went with the flow. This scenario happens quite often with me…i like it.

11 Likes

5 Likes

Exploring a patch on the M with some Digitakt providing some percussion.

4 Likes

some animals

15 Likes

OT :octopus: drummachine + some Microfreak stabs :musical_keyboard::headphones:

7 Likes

Fabulous creatures!!

1 Like

Space animals!

1 Like

I love it when that happens! It usually occurs for me when I have some good sounds, but don’t like the beat/percussion. Then I’ll try shifting to or from a break style or 4floor, and things click. Then I continue until it’s done.

1 Like

A fairly standard standard parallel chords dubby house jam. Working on getting better mixes. AR2. OTO BBB, Blofeld, Polymoon.
Blofeld sounds a but harsh but I set it up to play one note chords in a multi and was testing it out, otherwise I’d have used the OB-6.

2 Likes

Some more imaginary film noodles with spitfire solstice.
bit off Minitaur and Rytm as well.

7 Likes