Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Thank you :blush:

This may evolve. …
Digitone / Drumcomputer

10 Likes

So apparently, My Digitone and i have agreed to have the most creative momentum when i should be in bed for ages.
Two tracks for now at early stages, just realizing the possibilities of my tweaks.
Bloody beautiful thing…( The DN of course)

12 Likes

this sounds so cool… love it!

1 Like

Many thanks !!

3 Likes

Lunchtime jam with the Syntakt, Digitone and Minitaur

3 Likes

after thinking Samplebrain didn’t work on my macOS i tried it again just now and it churned out this piece of fresh synapse juice. forget to hit stereo button.

3 Likes

Dzis

2 Likes

To celebrate songmode for the Digis I tried the OT’s arranger for the first time ever :sweat_smile: Mainly just sequencing mutes on 1 pattern.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Everything you’ve been doing recently with the A4 is stunning. For some reason my mind keeps anticipating the voice of Fever Ray as I listen through. Know any ladies with a penchant for creepy effects-laden vocals? I think you’d make a great team.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Funny you should mention Fever Ray cos it was actually The Knife that put me on this Elektron path a couple of years ago when I read somewhere that they used the Monomachine on their Silent Shout album. Absolutely love both of those bands and I can hear their influence in my music for sure. Would love to have vocals like that on my tracks! :grinning:

3 Likes

Oh wow, what a funny moment of synchronicity!

1 Like

(best heard in stereo)

Octatrack solely as a drummer, using cue outputs in stereo to send all six flex tracks to a red panda tensor (left channel) and red panda particle (right channel), then back into octatrack on track 7, with a neighbour track on track 8.

Track 7 fx are filter and dark reverb.
Track 8 fx are lo-fi and freeze delay.

Lots of fun to be had!

edit: kept the vibe going a little bit longer, now using scene fx, too.

4 Likes

Syntakt + modular including Loquelic Iteritas Percido and for fx Xaoc Koszalin and my new best friend Echophon. Running Eventide Space back through Echophon sounds amazing.

5 Likes

Blades is fabulous when modulated by the Subharmonicon Oscillator outs and you have one of the main VCO’s pitched right down, data bender making a subtle appearance on the pad sound which is the Subharmonicon through Desmodus Versio, Rings in there too

10 Likes

Literally now from my Analog Rytm:

4 Likes

OT and Nord Lead 3 Rack :ocean: :ocean:

9 Likes

I rearranged some gear on a table and built a new sound design workhorse from Hydrasynth and HX Stomp.
Dreamy combo.

3 Likes