Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Do NOT get into modular. :grinning:

1 Like

iPad business from Meadowhall car park yesterday whilst waiting for one of my sons.

“A Car Park SEM Odyssey”

Yeah. I dunno.

3 Likes

some piano (playing randomly chords)

5 Likes

Meadowhell on a Saturday :scream: (or any other day). You poor sod - at least you made the most of it.

1 Like

Tell me about it - the car park is as close I want to get at pretty much any time. I was taxiing one of my sons to the cinema so I charged the car whilst waiting for him. I quite like the enforced creativity element where there’s no other distractions, just whatever I can throw in a backpack. View could be a lot better though…

2 Likes

new md/mcl fw overexcitement bigsix bus comp hype train

5 Likes

Buchla Easel V (Arturia)

3 Likes

It’s nice if you play all the tracks together

Top track! :heart_eyes:
My favorite is Santa Erica VIII

1 Like

so shared this here when it was live. pretty astonishing piece of live rytm/hamor TC coding. is the freshest music these days really some guy streaming out to an audience of 6? i hope he keeps this one up!

6 Likes

Yeah, his music is always fresh, love it.
Btw: https://ten.algorave.com/

damn, missed it all. would’ve liked to have seen Yee Kings set!

This is so good, thanks for sharing

Using the Subharmonicon for percussion, and just messing around over it. I have the TD-3-MO synced to its clock.

8 Likes
5 Likes

Dark SciFi thing
Mimeophon, Qpas, Twin Waves

7 Likes

octatrack - samples are from today’s jam I made with cocoquantus, sidrax, double knot.

8 Likes

EssenceFM patch with looping, modulated envs on the “plinking” op.

5 Likes

Been super busy with life + work and so I’m finally catching up on some backlog. So much stuff on here I love.

Caught this at the tail end of work, and could have used 1hr of it to power me through the end of the day. Driving but minimal. Top work.

Works for me

Some amazing noises

yes!

That bestial snore at 30sec/41 secs. Love it.

Aight! that is -7d to -4d caught up. More later I hope.

5 Likes

Buchla Easel V (Arturia)

3 Likes