Cubase Export

How you guys do A4 track export in Cubase. I am using Overbridge but when I do Audio Export it sounds, like random mix of the tracks.

Thanks

It’s unclear to me, what your workflow is, how you have Overbridge integrated in your Cubase project, and what you mean by “export”.

When I use Overbridge and Cubase, I do a multitrack recording in Cubase via Overbridge. After this, I have let’s say 4 audio tracks from the A4 recorded in Cubase. Those audio tracks export to a mixdown as any other track inside Cubase.

Are you exporting the master track from the A4? That sounds like what would happen if you weren’t.

How I can do that? multiitrack record is most porbably what I need. Is there setup in Overbridge?

Workflow is preaty simple:

A4 is instrument channel

Long story short and maybe this already helps, to figure out, what to do, if you are familiar with Cubase …

1. A single Cubase instrument track is for the Overbridge plug-in.
  2. Cubase takes to create dedicated audio busses for each audio input channel. Unfortunately this has to be done manually. It can be achieved in the “Audio Connections” window. Those busses can then be linked to audio-tracks.
  3. The A4 will need four separate audio busses linked to four audio-Tracks.
  4. Now Cubase and the A4 should be ready to go.

It is actually painfull coz I an see elektron outputs only if I chose Analog Four as a VST Audio System. If I chose M-Audio all Inputs are gone

Other thing is that strange list of inputs ( in first case) are somehow strange. I would expect Trak1 Left; Track 1 Right but they are not there you can see it on the picture. Adding also Ofverbridge screenshot

AH painful but found one help here on Electronauts

It was really helpfull and explains everything, now it is working as it should.

Thank you all

2 Likes