Community Feedback & Follow

i like this one too. only two things stood out for me … the percussion, especially the kick, is a little lost in the mix. also, the bassline that comes in around 36 seconds is really good, but when the track gets going, it loses a lot of end presence. i think with a couple of small mix changes, it’s really good.

1 Like

Thanks! Good timing because we used your feedback on our final mix.

Best regards,

Gino

1 Like

i like it, sounds nice and clean. glad my advice helped a little, just wish i was better at it with my own tracks haha.

2 Likes

here’s my newest track, happy to have some feedback …

one more in case anyone is still checking this thread …

mastered by Wayne @ Obsessed Audio (www.facebook.com/ObsessedAudioMastering/)

thanks for listening. :slight_smile:

1 Like

First post :slight_smile: Must be about music then.

Live recording, no postproduction. Im doing “music” for a very short time, around half a year now. Curious about your opinions :slight_smile: Focusing on making live sets, want to play live more than anything.

2 Likes

I’m curious to understand what’s going on inside here. Like are those samples, or do you actually record loop live ? How do you generate the sounds ?

Can you elaborate on your workflow ? not in details, but to get an idea.

Listening is an interesting journey.

Im using Ciat-Lonbarde gear as main sound generators plus electro-acoustic piezo box. This goes into Octatrack then for proper manglin and handlin’ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Although this is hard to do I’m sharing the raw unfinished version of our latest track.
Why? Because I want to compare your feedback with what we plan to change, and your feedback could have more impact.

All drums and percussion are DT.

Best regards,

Gino

As I’ve read many posts here about how to promote our music to a wider audience and as there are a lot of us using SoundCloud, let’s all share our profiles here so we can start following each other. I’ll get the ball rolling:

5 Likes

Excellent. Good to hear some vocals. Enjoyed that, thanks. Followed.

4 Likes

Nice one, Byzero, followed back :slight_smile: (I’ll listen to a whole bunch of stuff when there are some more profiles - looking forward to it!)

Yo, nice idea, i do follow you guys.
Here’s my channel :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, A4/RY only and vocals too !

2 Likes

follows on follows on follows on follows

3 Likes

nice idea. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Followed all. Very nice stuff, all of you, and way more varied genre wise than I was expecting. Keep ‘em coming :yellow_heart:

1 Like

curious to know what gear was used on some of these tracks as well!
@craig what’s making that warm n woozy drone at the start?
@Byzero what are some of these synths around 3:17? the arp stuff and the filtered stuff, super textured
@Unifono love that sliced sample at the intro, but what are you using for the other strings (3 min mark)? are they also samples?

2 Likes

Rytm & DN

4 Likes