Coming soon

Really Elektron should not have leaked the Model till Namm. If they’e got no other products coming they are going to have no bullets to fire now.

they didn’t leak it though !

4 Likes

You do know the definition of “leak” right :smiley:

2 Likes

No smoke without fire

1 Like

It looks like it was an actual leak, one of the retailers showed the product before the official announcement and then Elektron was forced to announce it themselves before NAMM.

Also, the duration of Cenk’s “The Digitakt Experience” video was 16:13 but for “Model:Samples Experience” was 1:14 and you can notice it was done in a rush. I think that’s another proof that confirms the leak theory.

Yup. The fact a few hours before Simon was merrily giving away cryptic clues i think it caught him by surprise too.

Too many products leak for me to remotely believe it’s not bullshit. I thought it was the industry standard way of hype building. Obviously the hype falls on it’s arse if the product is worse than the build up though

Actually, we were going to release it on Tuesday at 4PM but the leak of course rushed it a bit.

11 Likes

Still waiting for the epic performance of Cenk using Model:Samples
It’s Elektrons only hope.
:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Baseck’s video was epic enough, I reckon.

8 Likes

Clearly bluffing. Can’t want for the Elektron Omnitrack, which combines MD, MNM, OT, AR, A4, DN, DT and AH in a single box with ARMKii form factor. Priced $499 RRP. :+1:

8 Likes

That sounds very realistic to me :slight_smile:

The thing that helps me stay calm with all the ‘coming soon’ NAMM announcements is that coming even sooner to me is a mint condition A4mk2 for 950USD. I’m picking it up around 5pm US Central time and am very stoked :slight_smile:

1 Like

Double negative?

6 Likes

Interesting… :thinking:

(just doing this before someone else inevitably does)

10 Likes

Under SoundWave:

Instruments (Musical -); Musical instruments; Organs [musical instruments]; Electronic musical instruments; Electric musical instruments; Recorders [musical instruments]; Mechanical musical instruments; Keyboard instruments [musical]; Synthesizers [musical instruments]; Keys for musical instruments; Electronically operated musical instruments; Computer controlled musical instruments; Electric keyboards [musical instruments]; Electronic keyboards [musical instruments]; Electronic musical apparatus and instruments; Musical instruments controlled by microprocessor; Musical instruments controlled by computer.

:pray:t5::pray:t6::pray:t4::pray:t3:

this is the only one of the filings that has keyboard listed on it. WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

There’s only one Soundwave

8 Likes

yeah… and as a VST only. That’s the reason why we buy hardware, right?

MAKE T-SHIRTS!

A shirt with some of those tite icons, or box logos.

DUDE!

And…

Do OS updates count as products?

If my dream comes true and the MD engines get ported to Takt and MnM engines to Tone, that’s not technically new products, right?

1 Like

keep dreamin bud … like the rest of us :slight_smile: