Coming soon

It has improved over time but let’s be honest , it was buggy as hell when it came out , it it didn’t improve I’d have returned it

I expect this to be quite stable, I’d like to see kits implemented in dt from samples but I don’t need it or think ‘ it’s on device x so it should be on device y’ which many seem to assume.

That would be awesome!

Still though, you COULD technically say that the M:S doesn’t have a sampling limit(though, I wouldn’t exactly put that in the adverts :smiley: )

There. Fixed.

EDIT: It honestly would’ve been nice had this happened the day OT got conditional trigs, but c’est la vie.

2 Likes

That’s what’s up

1 Like

Namm day!

2 Likes

Don’t give em ideas :smirk:

…like teasing a cat with a piece of string for your amusement…!

I wouldn’t place much stock in that guy’s comment. There’s a thing called “bluffing”. And inspiring hope on the Elektronauts forum about an Elektron product is a sure way or garnering attention.

Especially true since the last Elektron product was the Digitone. Heck, I could have said a similar thing- and your desire for a great product would probably have believed me despite that I live in the states and have had no correspondence with Elektron outside of a support ticket.

That being said, he’s right- there’s something else coming down the line- and you’re going to LOVE it!

1 Like

This confuses me. What rabbit hole links? Does a prelude to the MS warrant inciting further imagination? Despite that, yes, it’s a cool utilitarian product for Elektron?

Lets keep the dream alive!!!

3 Likes

Once again: the person that wrote that OT users would be very happy was referrng to the Samples :wink:
just read the thread

1 Like

Oh yes! It’s become a meme, as far as I understand. I love it!

If you have any key favorites, I would greatly appreciate you taking the effort to share them with me- in case there were something I missed :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are no indicators of a new or improved OT. I‘d like nothing more, but that‘s how it seems to be.

1 Like

Oh! I meant of the meme.

What meme?

Repetitive theme poking fun of the “Ive seen what Elektron are making and trust me, you’re going to love it”

2 Likes

Sorry, crystal :frowning:

All good! :smiley:

You know…

Given how every previous teaser thread was closed down after announcement, meanwhile this one remains open- I have reason to suspect there’s more “coming soon”

7 Likes