Coming soon

beat me to it :slight_smile:

wtfā€¦ Mind blown. All this time I didnā€™t know thisā€¦ Had a DT since launch

4 Likes

Guess because I do a lot of sampling from other gear straight into the DT I just got it in my head there was a 30sec limit. Good to know I can sample into Ableton then copy to the DT if I want longer samples :grin:

1 Like

Can we plock the sample start too?

:musical_note:How many samples you got?
A lot
How long they be?
A lot
How man beats can you make on this thang?
A lotšŸŽµ

4 Likes

Of course!

2 Likes

Internet high 5 then!

Yeah not a great demo
Only posted it because of the sample length :wink:

1 Like

Hey, itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve ever heard 21 Savage on an Elektron device, so thatā€™s kinda cool in itself.

2 Likes

Oh, those trigs are so bright.

@Ess any chance of getting scale per track in the Digitakt and Digitone?

7 Likes

I have enjoyed reading some of the complaints elsewhere on the web. Some people find the weirdest things to be annoyed at. I canā€™t find the source, but I read one person complain that the Model:Sample is rubbish because the manual didnā€™t say what genres where included with the installed sounds.

I think marketing have their work cut out with this one. :joy:

8 Likes

Haters make elevators for the saviors.

2 Likes

Canā€™t promise anything, but I really do hope so.

28 Likes

That would be so wonderful. Digitakt has been growing stronger and stronger!! Incredible instrument and my setup would be so much worse off without it. Canā€™t wait to try out the new machine.

sorry to go off topic, but I just discovered the USB L + R setting on the DTā€¦ sampling straight from ableton direct! so mint

route midi to ableton instrument, set threshold on DT, mute the DT channels, hit play, boom, itā€™s in :star_struck:

6 Likes

Oo tips nā€™ trix

See? Without that M:S Release you wouldnt have discovered itā€¦

I wonder if this will work with VCV rack? hope so!

It does and itā€™s fun.