Coming soon

all I can say as someone that plays live shows in small spaces… Elektron boxes never did me wrong:) I hold everyone involved in every box in extremely high regard! :dancing_women:‍♀All the boxes helped me to express myself easily & get to do what I love Thank U!! :alien::black_heart: so JUST…

6 Likes

Coulda jus left me hangin dude :wink:

Seems rude to me. Also, in an unintended but perceivable way, I dissed gear in your set-up.

And you never diss the gear in a person’s set up. Especially when you make music that sounds like mine :smiley:

2 Likes

who?
D’ave !?

You should continue to performe text because this!
its so monsta
scale

Almost…

3 Likes

With more cash :rofl:

Volca Sample sequencing plusses: Step jump, active step mode and instant change of pattern. Not an Elektron sequencer but still, it does performancy things Elektrons can’t. Worth mentioning if comparing features to price ratio.

4 Likes

had a similar thought… the price range is a bit in-between - you can get around 3-4 volcas for the price (I don’t own any now, but I loved my Volca Sample)
Volca Sample+Bass+Keys+Drum… that’s a lot of fun right there. of course, the sequencer isn’t nearly as powerful - but considering this is entry-level hardware, I can’t help but wonder what’s the potential buyer for this… same for the (already mentioned) Circuit - not my cup of tea, kinda toy-ish, as with the latest Electribes… but good update record; always wondered if they’ll ever come up with a Circuit Pro, aimed at a higher budget… would be interesting.

We will have to wait and see… as many users noted, we still haven’t seen the official product intro from Cenk, which, if history tells us something, might gather some devotees :stuck_out_tongue:
not for me, though. I have both the OT and the DT so this doesn’t appeal to me in the slightest (and I’m kinda thankful for that, I don’t want to go down the GAS spiral).

As always, I hope they sell tons of units, as that would always mean good news for us… but still hoping for an interesting Digitakt update

New vid up!

Not gonna lie, I felt a bit like an overly jealous spouse when I looked if the Model:Samples had a bandpass or the lo/hi eq next to the Digitakt. :smile:

Does it?!

100% i would buy a second hand electribe 2 sampler for half the price if i was starting out. This is not entry imo and definitely not budget. By the time you have a decent drum pattern going youre left with nothing really ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I agree with you

Actually i dont think this is for beginners at all. The quality of it is undeniable. I think its for experienced musicians and intended to be purely for enjoyment/jamming and being wild and thats it. Obviously it can be used as part of a setuo but better for travelling/in bed before sleep/when you stay over at your mums for christmas

5 Likes

Neither have :sob:

Well, at least there’s no jealousy to pollute the forum with

1 Like

It actually reminds me of the little Akai mpd’s

or the little Korg nano kontrols

Funny, that’s actually the thing that I didn’t like about them. Not that they where grey, but that they where round. And I didn’t like the layout of the knobs. A bit messy imo :slight_smile:

I saw $399

This is the closest to the truth. The Elektribe does have an sd card slot and can do resampling. What does the new sampler do that the Elektribe cant?

Not gonna hate on Elektron, it’s not for me but I’m sure these will sell like hotcakes, though I still need to hear a demo that isn’t glitched out electronica.
Looks likely there will be more iterations of the Model: range, I think it totally fits in with their other products, the colour and styling are in line with the Analog Drive which is itself another “entry level” version of a Digi Sized box.
I personally was hoping for a OCTOMONOMACHINEDRUM, and judging by the level of general disappointment everyone else was also, but I have hope there is another big reveal coming. :crossed_fingers:
Come on Elektron, you still have a chance to get your hands on my money! :slight_smile:

1 Like