Coming soon

Agreed this is way more powerful. But it’s roughly 4 x more expensive right (after battery added)? £410 in uk. Vs £110 for Volca Sample… Not really a fair fight :wink:

3 Likes

totally :slight_smile: I don’t like the new grey. Only on the OT mk2. It’s darker then the Analog mk2s and this one.
The true beauties are the silver twins

1 Like

Ha! :heart:

1 Like

yup
I also wait for the second machine :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m thinking Samples is the first in line of the Models machines. There is most likely to be a Models:Synth.

I’d suggest the Digi-series evolves at a similar price point while the top tier boxes will se a price hike in their next incarnation.

Ah! I thought the going price for Volcas were $200

All the same, if you want to save the money pinch knobs like protruding zits and stick with 16 step patterns, all the more power to you. Also trig conditions!

HELL YEA it’s small but not TOO small excited perfect! Never have enough samplers tbh it’s so supa cute too might get two lovin’ the size can’t wait!

Don’t know why they don’t just make all the boxes black, square, and one of two sizes. Looks like crap having all different sizes and shades of rubbish grey.

DT & DN got it right.

2 Likes

Ha :slight_smile: I’m good. OT keeps me happy :wink: Got a VS tho and it’s pretty dope for £100. I rarely need something portable but op1 and iPad tick that box well enough when I do…

Woke up to a bit of negativity in this thread, so thought i’d like to say congratulations on the new arrival!

The goal of making Elektron more accessible is brilliant, and this box definitely has some great features other than being cheaper - knob per function, hello!

The design is great too. Future classic. Congrats to all at Elektron who worked hard to pull this off.

Now, about that independent track multiplier…black box update, stat!

7 Likes

I like all the mk2’s, digitakt and digitone the best actually. But year those 2 silverboxes with the red screens looks the absolute best imo. There we can agree :wink:

All your going to hear about on this forum for next 6 months is this little beauty. So everyone may as well just buy one.

Fk it ordered two

8 Likes

kinda feel that they are going into too many directions at once. They have the Digi line, Analog line (OT got pushed out of the same size/form factor) and now the Model line.

I feel that the Model line is their answer to Roland Boutiques and Korg Volcas.

Elektron for young nascent electronic musicians. As good a sidekick as any other box in it’s price range for any of the other :3lektron:machines. A decent educational tool as well, maybe.

2 Likes

Disclaimer: I’ve been on “like poverty” for the past 12 hours, which is forcing me to respond to people so as to not come off as rude. So I have to balance out coming off as rude/ awkward responses.

I think that’s great! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Dr2mb3_XQAUYS9P

:frowning:

7 Likes

Tbh I think this is the most aesthetically pleasing box Elektron have ever made. It’s soft, playful, consistent and appealing.

1 Like

Im actually a fan of the Mk1 Ar,Ot,A4. Loved the round grey buttons.

1 Like