Circuitghost - new EP - All That We Lost

Purchased the ep last night, as others have said I also felt the emotion, really resonated with how I’ve been feeling lately.

Nice to give something to a regular here. I’ve lurked here for a number of years and not really contributed anything but taken and learnt so much from many on this forum.

1 Like

Very nice EP, congrats!
Like a daydream. Very calming

1 Like

Thank you, I’m honored you decided to be so generous for that purpose. I’m happy to hear the music resonates with you, I kind of scaled it down and then down again until there was very little left but just the parts that all related one way or another to how I feel right now. I realise some tracks are naked to the point of almost absurd, but the world is kind of absurd anyway, isn’t it? :blush:

Thank you for saying that. I follow your channels regularly so it means a lot to me that you enjoy my music.

1 Like

Thanks.
Sure, I really like it a lot. Beautiful emotions

1 Like

Wow, just listened… really fantastic. Love the title track. Well done!

1 Like

Proper quality stuff

1 Like

Grateful for you making this and sharing it :slightly_smiling_face:

I first listened yesterday - my dad’s birthday, his first since he passed - and your music felt very timely (“All That We Lost”, the general melancholy yet uplifting vibe). Hearing your journey puts words to the emotions I was already feeling. Sending love.

Also - thanks for the detailed rundown of the gear, I was curious myself

1 Like

Thank you. It takes awhile before the acceptance kicks in, it did for me at least, and while it’s easier to move on, there’s also the understanding that you’ll carry this with you now. So I know how you feel. Take care, mate :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for saying :pray: for listening. Makes it worthwhile :blush:

1 Like

Thanks :blush::pray: yeah, title track’s one of my favourite parts. It’s the only one I got right in the first take. Took me less than an hour to record. The others … days :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So I’m making videos to the tracks now. Here’s the first one, if anyone’s curious -

5 Likes

Nice tracks @circuitghost, I quite enjoyed it (I shamefully admit though I listened from my phone and while walking - but it blended right in). Thank you for sharing :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for listening :pray::heart:

Love the colours, vibe and simplicity of the video. Goes very well with the track!

1 Like

Nice, beautiful!:kissing_heart:

1 Like

…trust ur trust…
like ur stuff and totally dig ur artistname…
go, circuitghost, go…

1 Like

@korpinen thank you, I was hoping it would reach that effect - it’s kind of the only way I can produce videos anyway, so it’s a make or break thing :slight_smile:

@Pablodass thank you, it’s much appreciated :slight_smile:

@reeloy always liked your stuff and your posts here, means a lot to me you’re saying that - much appreciated :pray:

2 Likes

Beautiful music! Very calming and meditative.

1 Like

This EP is great. Has a delicate, ephemeral quality that sounds like someone else’s hazy memories passing through your mind. The skipping loop aspects and sound design remind me a little of Four Tet’s work, but more meandering and abstracted.

1 Like