Chroma Console | Hologram Electronics

Didn’t see this posted. Thanks @Oxenholme, your post in the e25 thread made me look at their site.

I really like the form factor.

46 Likes

Yeah looks really nice right? Sounds like Tame Impala in a box.

14 Likes

The price is nice too - $399 US.

13 Likes

Electrix MoFX vibes! Will definitely try this out at some point.

2 Likes

Far more interesting of a box than AHFX ($1000 lmao) as far as I’m concerned.

8 Likes

The Microcosm wasn’t my thing but THIS looks like my next effects box.

6 Likes

Ordered.

Christmas present, I hope.

11 Likes

Yeah this looks pretty cool, kinda complicated, but in a good way

1 Like

I was really surprised at the price compared to the Microcosm. This thing looks amazing, really tempted to snag one.

How do you guys think it will fair as an effects box for synths?

2 Likes

nice mono inputs didn’t like the microcosm trs input

3 Likes

Looks amazing. I’m very budget conscious at the moment so I wont get one. But it’s very appealing.

5 Likes

I surely would have liked to hear a demo with synths but I’m sure it will be good.

3 Likes

This one is right up my alley.

2 Likes

I’m surprised to not see any influencer having already posted videos considering they sent half of the existing youtubers Microcosm boxes over the years.

I’m still stocked on how people can buy that with a single demo available :wink: Price point is surprising too and quite helping, significantly cheaper than the Microcosm.

So they basically sectioned the Microcosm, adding more user controlled functionality and added fuzz/drive controls. Cool.
Looks simple enough to handle. Might have to add this one to the efx chain. Nice price too. Way more interested in this over the Ghost thing that just came out (which hasn’t been blowing people away with sound quality).

2 Likes

Reduced the foot print and the price.

I wonder if the firmware is more reliable than the Microcosm and if they addressed some issues like output volumes, input volume threshold detection.

The presets are still here but as a Microcosm user I have to admit it’s quite hard to remember which preset is doing what.

3 Likes

I am a sucker for any kind of fuzz inducing pedal

2 Likes

For anyone interested to buy from Canada. I paid around 660 CAN$ taxes and delivery (40 US$) included.

5 Likes

Same!

1 Like

I’m extremely tempted, but as I’m saving for some other big purchases I’ll wait for the inevitable disappointed early-adopters to sell theirs.

5 Likes