Chroma Console | Hologram Electronics

Lol.

It has to be good, there’s no possible return unlike a purchase at my local store. :rofl:

1 Like

Just checking there’s no UK distro for these is there?

This is almost a desktop box…

1 Like

Nope.

1 Like

This would look so pretty next to my CXM 1978

5 Likes

Are there any synth focused videos with this yet?

1 Like

I just read through the manual and I’m really tempted (even though I’ve got an analog heat+FX being delivered to me tomorrow). Seems a bit redundant to have them both, but I’ll be keeping an eye on it when the first YouTube reviews drop.

Where should I put it? :rofl:

5 Likes

Get a pedal board!

2 Likes

This looks sweet! I’ll hold off as the SP can do a lot of this but super interested hearing more of it!

1 Like

Different beasts, but would love to hear this together with HeatFX, and whether you can coax some of Chroma’s effects out of HeatFX.

1 Like

Looks prettty good for the price to be honest. I like that it includes a looper. Been looking for one for my bass but I don’t think this is gonna be the one.

2 Likes

Am I over assuming or is it really instrument oriented more than synth oriented? The demo sounds a bit vintage garage rock.

3 Likes

You can definitely use it for other things. I think on drums it will sound great! Synths too, but depends on the sound you put in ofc.

Sure, i’ll wait for a demo though.

“Sophisticated Input Level Calibration”, “Configurable Filter Effect (Tilt, Lowpass, or Highpass)”: They might have heard the Microcosm users here.

4 Likes

I was going to post it an hour ago but the Elektron Silver launch got my attention. :rofl:

1 Like

Shame on you :wink:

1 Like

I would’ve bought this right away but I want to give the Torso S-4 a try first. I see a bit of overlap.

2 Likes

at about 3:50 in the video they start playing a synth arp and then there is some monosynth and rodes through it. I dunno it sounds like a nice little multi fx box, almost like a multifx for people not willing to go all in on a chase bliss pedal board.

1 Like