Chase Bliss Habit

Haha. I get that. Their “secret weapon” that everyone else owns. I find that with the Microcosm more than anything.

But, alas, I will order a Habit when they arrive in the UK. Might sell the Tonal Recall though

5 Likes

Another excellent demo up: https://youtu.be/wzHB-EA8p_M
I’m debating whether to grab this or not. On the one hand, it gets into the Blooper territory that interested me, but is way more guitar-friendly/less hand-operated, so that’s a plus. As has been said repeatedly, I don’t need it, but damn it looks fun. I also don’t want to deal with deciding I want one and then watching supply be crap for months+++.

(edited to add - purchased because I’m weak and they’ve got a good return policy)

3 Likes

GuitarGuitar have them available online now in the UK.

1 Like

Would be nice for a month…
After it would collect du…
:bulb:
Reading
Return
Policies

3 Likes

thought this was gonna be one of those self help threads about buying too many chase bliss products lol

1 Like

So… it’s a multi-tap delay with modulation.
Makes me recall what Eventide’s MultiTap algo in the H9 sounds like with a phaser in front of it.
I’m very much liking multi-tap style reverb for my sci-fi guitar needs. Hmmmm.

$649
$649
Fuck no

4 Likes

They’re in stock in the EU here: https://pedaltown.nl/en/product/chase-bliss-habit

Maybe other vendors as well…

www.tg11.com (based in Sweden) has stock as well

And what’s with the new logo? Something to do with Cooper?

…nice take…a sonic board game…roll the dice on the grandmother of all everlasting audio treatment…endless foward and backward fun for the whole family… :wink:

but how r ur daily logic work outs working out these days?

well, even with the tiniest bit of recorded audio from the “real” world, every itb production starts to breathe and shine…

Just sell one of your Bass Rigs :rofl:

1 Like

I really like the demos of this pedal, but it seems pricey (it´s more than I paid for my used Digitakt, MPC One or Norns shield). But that seems to be the price range of modern pedals…

If you could see my sad little face right now you’d be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Why did you do that……

1 Like

seems to have went hand-in-hand with a subtle re-branding to simply ‘chase bliss’ (versus ‘chase bliss audio’).

1 Like

Looks like the hand of Knobs in this video. Which I guess makes sense after his involvement with the Blooper and can only be a good thing.

Pedal looks awesome and ultimately anything that inspires you to make music is worth it.

I have a Zoia I really need to spend some more time with before I can justify getting another complicated pedal…

Want to ask a simple question that I’ve never been sure about. Can you send a stereo signal into a mono pedal? Will it simply sum it to mono?

Thanks

More great ideas constricted by a sadistic UI. Who actually thought that array of dip switches was a good idea?

2 Likes

I came here just to make the “Chase Bliss Habit? You mean @circuitghost?” joke. But he started the thread, ruining my fun.

1 Like

so because you got great deals on a couple used items, something else is too expensive new…? it’s half the price of the Digitakt, and less than half the price of the MPC One. that is, comparing new to new, as is only fair since this is new. and of course, in a year this’ll go for double its price now on the used market.

2 Likes